delusional

AVA IS NOW LIVE!

AVA IS NOW LIVE!

"hey babes!" Ava said while setting her phone down on her vanity, in front of her mirror. She smiled widely as people began joining her instagram live.

ava! we've missed you
your only relevant because of Mattia
homie hopper x100

"I know I'm only relevant because of him- but he convinced me to make a tiktok." She shrugged, slightly upset how rude some people were being. Regardless she continued reading comments.

are you excited for next week?
your so beautiful
are you and mattia dating
are you taller than kairi

"Oh, I'm not going next week. They want creators obviously and I'm not one!" She giggled, it would be total outrage if she went to social bash especially with Mattia. "But i'm excited for the boys to go." She smiled. She read through the next few comments, blatantly skipping one of them. "Oh I'm way taller than Kairi. Everyone is."

oop- cynthia is here 😭
cynthia parker 😳
this is finna be good shit 😂

Ava read through the comments them all talking about a particular girl. "Who is Cynthia?" She asked in blatant confusion, over the mass mention of her. Until she saw, the same girl had requested to be part of her live. "Oh, um she's requested to join my live. So do i?" She mumbled quietly to the camera.

no, don't
yes do it!
tik tok room be like 👀
cynthia: add me!

"ok then..." She concluded, while adding cynthia to her live, after a few seconds a white girl with brown hair joined her live. The girl was sitting in a car, seemingly dark her hood was up. "Hey babe!" Cynthia said enthusiastically while smiling at her. Ava was unalarmed by the girls niceness and smiled at her through the screen. "Hi, I'm Ava." She greeted while beginning to do her makeup again.

"Oh everyone knows that, it's not like Mattia hasn't been showing you off?" Cynthia stated, sarcastically. Ava was shocked and confused but seemed to be unbothered and continued to do her makeup.

what? why so rude
that was 😳
only because mattia wants her not you
wow cynthia

"So how did you and Mattia meet?" Ava frowned she thought this girl had wanted to be nice and speak to her but seemed to be focusing on Mattia. "We met at where I work. Trader Joes." Ava whispered suddenly self conscious over her work place. Cynthia laughed loudly on the other side of the phone, making Ava turn a red colour immediately.

"Trader Joes?" Cynthia laughed loudly also laughing along with her friends, making Ava aware someone was with the girl. "No wonder Mattia likes me better, right Ava?" She said coldly, her attention turning to Ava. Ava felt cold all of a sudden, what did she mean? Mattia has payed a lot of attention to Ava in the past weeks and she hadn't really thought about the possibility of a girlfriend. "I'm confused. i-" Ava stuttered.

shut the fuck up
nah cynthia back up
ava baby

"Me and Mattia are dating honey. Whatever interest he showed in you. Doesn't matter- me and Mattia are together. How nice of him just probably trying to make an irrelevant girl feel better. Haha! Do you really think he would show any interest in you?" Ava stopped mid action, cynthia's word stung. Badly. Her eyes began to become foggy and wet so she reached blindly to press the end button. "Fuck." she whispered before she broke down.

" she whispered before she broke down

@ tiktokroom: Mattia's new friend was on live yesterday and Cynthia joined claiming her and Mattia were dating and that he would never want Ava! #cynthiaparker #avarose

@ tiktokroom:
Mattia's new friend was on live yesterday and Cynthia joined claiming her and Mattia were dating and that he would never want Ava! #cynthiaparker #avarose

load comments...

@ user: wbk that Cynthia was a snake 😌

@ user: someone fuck her up please

@ avani: on it

@ user: ava is so beautiful 🥺

@ mattiapolibio: i know right

@ user: i mean they have before so...

@ kairi: no. no who lied to you?

@ user: emily.

@ alejandrorosario: shocker

@ mattiapolibio: we never dated. she is delusional because i want Ava.

@ alvaro.romero: baited yourself out there

@ cynthiaparkerrrr: see you at social bash Mattia! 😘