tease

"IM TIRED, MATTIA

"IM TIRED, MATTIA." AVA complained latching on to him her arms wrapping her arms around his neck, and letting her head fall against him. He chuckled, watching her close her eyes then began to rub her back comfortingly. "Aww so cute." Alejandro said mockingly, recording them from across the room.

Mattia smiled for the camera and flipped them over so Ava couldn't be seen and he was on top of her. "Ow! Your heavy you fucking elephant." She moaned, using her palms to push him of her but failed to move the chunky shit. He moved further on to her and let his body fall further down, letting his lips lightly press against her neck.

Mattia shushed her and pulled the bed sheets over them out of view. His hands then found her waist; bringing his mouth up to her ear. "Don't act like you don't like the idea of me on top of you." He whispered with a teasing tone, his breath making Ava's breath stop.

"Maybe?" She joked back, slipping herself out of his grip and grabbing Mattia's phone of the table. She saw the other boys look at her smirking, she blew them a kiss and walked away to the table setting up his phone. She started the live on instagram, on Mattia's account and told the boys to come over.

"Hey guys!" Ava smiled sitting down on the bed facing the camera as the other boys sat around her. "Argh." Mattia complained as Alvaro and Kairi sat on his legs. "Asshole." He hissed using the legs to push them of him. "Calm down, dinosaur." Alvaro cusses moving away; as Mattia sat up and stood behind them all.

aww you guys are iconic

when 5/6 said the n word 💀

eww ava is ugly, 😭

mattia's head is a large wtf

roshaun my bitch periodt

how's playlist?

"Playlist is so fun!" She smiled clapping her hands making them smile. "Yeah it's been fun meeting you guys, but can y'all wear some deodorant or something?" Roshaun sassed. They all began laughing, " this is going straight to tik tok room! cancelled again." Kairi moaned slapping Roshaun on the back of the head.

"He should be used to it by now. Someone here is on it everyday." Alvaro chatted, turning to look at Mattia, who had his hand down his sweats. They all followed alvaro's line of sight and turned to see him with his hand down his pants. He saw them look and quickly retracted his hand, "Fuck you guys." He began, turning slightly red now. "Also I haven't been on it for a couple days now, ugly." He quipped at Alvaro.

alvaro ain't ugly 😍😍

fuck you guys 😭😭

yes you have

y'all haven't looked at tiktok room huh?

mattia - your on it right now 😂

"What?" Ava asked, grabbing mattia's hand to point out the comments. He allowed her to pull him forward, his arms wrapping her. "No i'm not." He confirmed, shaking his head. Alejandro grabbed his phone opening Instagram. Naturally they all glanced over at his phone as he searched up tiktok page. "This fucking bitch." Roshaun stated shaking his head. "Ass." Ava screeched.

" Ava screeched

"Hey, you know I didn't send those right?" She asked  desperately with a frown her face to Mattia

"Hey, you know I didn't send those right?" She asked  desperately with a frown her face to Mattia. He looked down at her to see her in a bad state, so he nodded and let himself sit behind her, wrapping his arms around her. "I know. We talked before remember." He comforted, his thumbs rubbing her waist.

Ava nodded then leaned back into his arms, letting herself fall safe into them. "I really don't like him." She stated shaking her head. "Same, he ain't even cute. Always doing that body rolling shit." Kairi announced, standing up to end the live. The boys carried on speaking to one another but Ava stayed silent in Mattia's arms.

"Hey Ava. We know you didn't send those ok?" Alejandro comforted her, tapping her knee. She shuffled, nodding silently. "We know your not like that." Alvaro added on, smiling. Mattia bent down to see the girl he liked sad. He knew it was all because of one person, who had tried to get between them before but now again. "Don't worry I won't let him get away with it."