Chapter 1008

Some Chapters are not edited please keep voting and don't forget follow my account. Last time we rank 9th in Fantasy😍😍😍

One Plan at a Time

Hearing Lu Ping bring up the topic of her face, Feng Yuheng simply followed the flow of the conversation and asked: “How did your face end up healing?”

Lu Ping looked at her and continued to feel her own face. After a while, she said: “Originally, it had a gu inside of it, and nobody could treat it. As for while it healed, in truth, I am not certain. It seemed to have happened over the course of a single night. Before sleeping, the wound was still there. When I woke up, my face had returned to normal. I heard that when the person who raised the gu dies, the gu will pull out from my body. It sounds quite mystical, doesn’t it?”

“It does.” Feng Yuheng nodded and had no choice but to admit it, “It is indeed too mystical. Do you know who it was that applied the gu? Was it the seventh princess of Gu Shu?” Thinking back to the banquet from that time, the only person from Gu Shu present in the capital was the seventh princess. It seemed as though she got along quite well with the Lu family.

But Lu Ping said: “It should not be her. If the seventh princess of Gu Shu died, such big news would definitely have spread to Da Shun. When you went to fight in the south, did you hear about any funeral being conducted by the imperial family of Gu Shu?” She thought for a while then continued: “That seventh princess is a member of the imperial family. No matter how you look at it, she does not seem like the type of person who could raise a gu. If my guess is correct, she is the one who brought the gu; however, it was someone else who raised it for her. As a princess, and a princess of Gu Shu, having one or two subordinates who can use gu techniques is quite normal.”

Feng Yuheng looked at her and suddenly asked: “Do you have a good understanding of gu?”

Lu Ping was a smart person. Hearing Feng Yuheng ask like this, she immediately guessed her goal for today’s visit, “Does princess wish to gain an understanding of gu?” She spread her hands, “Unfortunately, I will be disappointing you. My understanding of gu only began when my face was wounded. I only know that most gu are bugs, and there are some that are snakes. If someone afflicted by gu wants to be cured, there are only two methods. One is to have the owner of the gu personally cure them. The second method is to have the person who raised the gu pass away. Like that, the gu will naturally be resolved. But there are exceptions. For example, lethal gu, which would be a type of gu that cannot be cured. No matter what, that one cannot be cured. There’s also one that will cause the one afflicted to pass away after the one who raised it died. This sort of gu mostly targets the vital organs, while I was lucky, and the bug only targeted my face.”

Lu Ping revealed all of this information pertaining to gu in a single breath. She then very earnestly told Feng Yuheng: “Princess is my benefactor. As soon as I find out anything, it will definitely be reported. But when it comes to gu, it really is hard to learn more. When the Lu family learned that it was a gu in my face, they had come up with many ideas, and they had even gone to plead the seventh princess of Gu Shu. Unfortunately, things did not work out. Later on, the Lu family flipped on the eighth prince and completely cut ties with Gu Shu. Even if they wanted to inquire more about this, the Lu family would not be able to do anything. That’s why I only know this much about gu.”