Chapter 1045

Please keep voting fellas💖
don't forget to click that⭐ at the bottom of your screen😊
-ladywithoutmercy💋

Feng Yuheng Volunteers

People started to toast the Eight Prince Xuan Tianmo and chose to ignore all the other princes.

Xuan Tiange watched all these scenes, feeling an indescribable discomfort, she told Feng Yuheng: “The ridiculousness of Uncle Emperor, I only just heard about it before, my Father King also did not elaborate much, so I only gained a partial understanding. Unexpectedly, meeting up today, Uncle Emperor actually became like this. Ah-Heng, you said he was sick, then can this illness be cured?” After saying this, without waiting for Feng Yuheng to reply, she added on: “It’s useless even if there is a cure, by going so far, he cannot revert to the way he was before.”

Not just Xuan Tiange, all the women at this table had the same thoughts. The First Prince’s official wife and concubines and the Second Prince’s official wife were sitting at this table. Watching all of this unfold, they only thought the Emperor was like a completely different person, he was no longer that cute and cheerful Emperor.

At this moment, Feng Yuheng was observing the Emperor with a cold gaze, taking in every detail of his every action, his every word and every interaction he had with Imperial Concubine Yuan Shu. The only feeling she got was that everything the Emperor did was normal and natural, as if he had been like this in the past, not acting like he was being controlled at all. If one did not know how he acted in the past, anyone would not think that he had suddenly become someone else.

“If that Xuan Tianmo would really be so bold and ask Uncle Emperor to decide my betrothal, even if I have to rack my brains, I will cause his death.” Suddenly, Xuan Tiange said such harsh words. Feng Yuheng jolted, looking towards the other side and just happened to see Xuan Tianmo look in this direction. The direction of that gaze seemed to have directed at Xuan Tiange, causing her to say such harsh words. But Feng Yuheng’s sharp senses discovered that the gaze was not directed at Xuan Tiange, but……Xiangrong.

She suddenly remembered, the invitation which was sent to Yu Palace clearly wrote Xiangrong’s name, making it obvious that the palace intended for Xiangrong to enter the palace, but what was the purpose of doing so? Feng Yuheng’s slender eyebrows were knitted as she frowned, feeling rather uneasy.

But at this moment, a young boy suddenly appeared in front of her, hugging her elbow with some force, calling out weakly: “Older Sister!”

She turned her head, it was Zirui. She instantly cheered up and quickly held the child in front of her, examining him.

Xiangrong also stood up, pulling Zirui and turning him around while examining him, asking as she did so: “Zirui, did anyone bully you when you were in the imperial palace? Did anyone anger you? Are you eating well? Sleeping well?”

Zirui’s heart was filled with warmth and gratitude, regardless of how angered he had been in the palace, as long as he was able to see his older sister and third older sister now, he felt that everything was worth it. He did not suffer without reason, because his older sisters cared for him like this, he was not fighting alone.

The child shook his head, telling Xiangrong: “Third sister, do not worry, Zirui was not bullied.”

This sentence caused Yue Rong, the palace maid following behind him to shake her head and sigh deeply. The longer she interacted with Zirui, the more she understood that this child’s maturity and sensibility did not match his age, how was it possible that he was not bulled? He even fell into an ice lake, how is that not considered being bullied? But he did not choose to say such things for the sake of reassuring his older sister.