Chapter 1060

Please don't forget to vote and follow fellas💖

13 chaps to go
-ladywithoutmercy💋

Ah, Imperial Concubine Yun!

The Emperor felt that the Empress had a deeper meaning behind her words, but he did not ask anymore, because the proud and distant expression on the Empress’ face made him feel a little angry. Though he had forgotten a lot, he still remembered the true purpose for keeping this woman in the Empress seat. Unfortunately, the “happy working partner” relationship was completely forgotten.

The Emperor waved behind him and turned around to walk a few steps, indicating that the two of them leave. Zhang Yuan followed behind the Empress and walked away quietly, but as the footsteps were heard, the Emperor turned around the watched the two of them leave, feeling unhappy. “All of you don’t follow Us, We wish to talk a walk alone.” He ordered the palace staff following behind him. Giving this order with a cold expression, no one dared to disobey.

Finally, the Emperor was free of being followed by that group of people and relaxed completely, walking on the roads in the palace, his steps also quickened a lot.

It seemed like it had been a long time since he felt like this, he felt that he had been suppressed for much too long. Even if Imperial Concubine Yuan Gui was by his side, he would still feel oppressed occasionally. That feeling of oppression was from his heart and there was no source.

As he walked, he would occasionally meet the palace staff walking around and waved his hand to dismiss them. When he finally stopped walking and looked up, he discovered that he was standing in front of a very large and imposing palace courtyard gate. He jolted slightly, staring at this palace courtyard for a long time, not looking away.

“Winter Moon Palace?” The horizontal board in front of the palace courtyard gate had these three large words written it, the Emperor read it out under his breath and his heart immediately underwent a monstrous change. That headache flared up again and together with it, the happenings of the past which were familiar yet foreign flashed through his head like he was watching an opera.

Those snippets were scattered but were vivid, he remembered him and Zhang Yuan standing in front of this gate, singing mountain songs; he remembered coming in front of this large gate countless times, and it seemed like the people inside did not allow him in; he remembered this palace courtyard had a major fire, after that he personally supervised the reconstruction and even obtained silver from a number of ministers; he also remembered that he seemed to be able to enter this palace courtyard gate after that and was very close to a woman inside, eating all three meals together but not staying overnight. That woman was very very beautiful and had an indescribable aura of a deity, she completely could not be compared with a regular woman like Imperial Concubine Yuan Gui.

When this thought came, the Emperor was stunned again, why did he describe Imperial Concubine Yuan Gui as a regular woman? Wasn’t that his most favoured Imperial Concubine Gui? What was wrong with him?

Just as he was thinking deeply and not understanding anything, a palace staff walked by on the side road, the Emperor gestured and asked him to approach. That Eunuch wanted to kneel but the Emperor stopped him, only asking: “Tell Us, the person living in this Winter Moon Palace, who is it?”

That Eunuch was clearly stunned, then he said in a terrified tone: “It’s Her Highness Imperial Concubine Yun!” Then he lifted his head to look at the Emperor in confusion, his gaze filled with suspicion.