Chapter 1031

Please do me a huge favor and make me smile by clicking that star at the bottom of your screen:)
-ladywithoutmercy💋

I Am Begging You

Xiangrong did not expect that hear this invitation at all. For a while, she was a little dazed, looking straight at Xuan Tianhua, asking: “Why do you want me to stay here?”

Xuan Tianhua answered: “Because my Imperial Concubine Mother lives here and usually has no one to keep her company. Just consider it as being kind and do me a favour by keeping her company, alright? I am begging you.”

Xiangrong waved her hands continuously, “Your Highness the Seventh Prince, you must not use the word beg. For Xiangrong to do something for Your Highness and having the chance to stay at Her Highness Imperial Concubine Yun’s side, this is my fortune.”

Xuan Tianhua smiled, stood up, raised a hand and lightly patted Xiangrong’s shoulder, saying: “In the manor, everyone calls her Madam, you don’t need to address her as Highness all the time. Anyway, for you to agree, I……thank you.” After saying this, he reached out and picked up the container Xiangrong brought over, keeping the unfinished treats into the container, “I will take these back to eat, it’s cold outside, you should return soon! After Ming-er returns later, we still have to eat dinner together.”

After he finished saying this, he left alone. His back looked desolate and lonely.

Watching that back, Xiangrong suddenly cried. Those tears starting falling drop by drop, then she could not hold it back no matter how much she tried, and the dots became patches, to the point that the figure started to blur.

She was frustrated and kept using her hands to wipe them away. The light make-up on her face was smudged, yet she could only see that white figure slowly become one with the flying snow, until she could no longer see him.

Xiangrong covered her face with her hands and started sobbing, but she did not know, the white clothed figure within the flying snow had already stopped walking, looking back.

This was the child born in the Feng family who resembled Feng Yuheng the most! Xuan Tianhua thought this and immediately smiled wryly. Did he lose his mind? He had always possessed a calm heart, but he did not expect that when he saved her that year when she fell into the water, his reclusive heart was messed up. What, should he do?

Xuan Tianming made it back before dinner. The chefs at the Chun Palace produced a table of good food, and everyone ate in a lively manner. During dinner, Xuan Tianhua proposed to have Xiangrong stay to keep Imperial Concubine Yun company. Imperial Concubine Yun was very happy, Xuan Tianming also raised an eyebrow, as if he felt his Seventh Brother had finally grown wise. Only Feng Yuheng told Xuan Tianhua before she left: “If Seventh Brother does not have sincere feelings for her, then please let Xiangrong off! I do not wish for that child to sink even deeper, she should have a better place to belong to.”

Xuan Tianhua also did not know why he did this, when Feng Yuheng said these words, he had an instantaneous urge to ask Xiangrong to go back with her second sister. He also felt that he did not have sincere feelings towards her, yet he also could not come up with a clear reason why he wanted Xiangrong to stay. Only until Xiangrong softly called out to him: “Your Highness, let’s go back to the manor, His Highness the Ninth Prince’s imperial carriage has already gone far away.” It was only then did he come back to his senses, and as he looked at Xiangrong again, he could not tell her to go back to Yu Palace.