Chapter 1067

Please make me smile by clicking that star⭐at the bottom of your screen😊

-XavieZayne💖

Gu Removal

A Gu duel would be a Gu Master using their own life Gu to duel with another person’s life Gu, Fan Tianli said: “This sounds simple, but to actually do it, no one will willingly do it recklessly. The life Gu is the life of the Gu Master, ever since the moment they were born, the life Gu is tied to their pulse. Once something bad happens to the life Gu, the Gu Master will definitely die, and it is an immediate death.” He looked towards the red scorpion on his palm: “It’s been so many years, and there has been no one who was worthy enough to make This Monarch take out my life Gu, that person’s death would be considered a worthy one.”

Everyone heard him speak and felt their hair stand on end, especially in the middle of the night, seeing that red scorpion, the atmosphere was very eerie.

Xuan Tiange suddenly interrupted, asking: “Using your life Gu to fight, would you…… be injured by the other party? Since it’s a battle, then there will definitely be loss and victory. It’s fine if you win, but if you lose, would you……”

“I won’t.” Fan Tianli shook his head, “I am the Gu Shu ruler, the final victor of the battle of Gu Shu’s throne, this shows that, my Gu insect, is the most powerful, my Gu techniques are also the most advanced. I can say with certainty, that amongst all the Gu Masters in Gu Shu, including the high priests, no one’s Gu techniques will be stronger than mine.” After saying that, he looked at Xuan Tiange again, suddenly asking: “Your Highness the Princess is worried about This Monarch? I am touched.”

“I am not.” Xuan Tiange said calmly, “I was just worried that if something happened to you and the other party discovers it, Uncle Emperor would be in even more danger.”

Fan Tianli shook his head with a troubled smile and did not ask any further, he only told everyone present: “Since Princess Yu personally heard that the person implanted a death heart Gu on Da Shun’s Emperor, then only this method can be used. For a death heart Gu, only using a duel with life Gu, fighting until the other party’s life Gu dies first, then the Gu can be removed without affecting the Emperor’s life. If not, there is no other way of removal.”

He explained it in a rather profound manner, but Xuan Tianhua was able to grasp its principal, he said: “Monarch’s meaning is if the Gu is to be removed, there is a need to have the Gu bug and Gu cultivator die. With this, in the instant between the Gu bug’s death and Gu’s cultivator’s death, command the person implanted by the Gu to wake up. But if we use other methods, for example, killing the Gu cultivator and have him die together with the Gu bug, then the person implanted with Gu will also die as well, right?”

Fan Tianli nodded, “Seventh Prince is correct. The secret of removing a death heart Gu is for the Gu bug to die first.” As he spoke, he looked at the red scorpion in his hand, then his eyes lit up, “The time has come!”

In the blink of an eye, once he said that sentence, then small red scorpion crouching in his hand immediately jumped up and landed on the table opposite, with the swing of its scorpion tail, it assumed a battle-ready pose. Other than that, at the tail of that vivid red scorpion, a few drops of liquid dripped out, it was dark red and the smell of blood gradually wafted out.