Chapter 1058

Please don't forget to vote and follow fellas💖
-ladywithoutmercy💋

(15 chaps to go)

A Marriage Deal

Of course, the reason why Imperial Concubine Yuan Gui could not be touched was also because of her relationship with that Gu Master. Feng Yuheng could not confirm if that Gu Master would become agitated once Imperial Concubine Yuan Gui died.

She returned to Yu Palace but was a bit distracted and dejected. After Xuan Tianming listened to what she saw and heard in the imperial palace, he could not think of any ideas.

Death Heart Gu, this was truly a Gu technique which caused others to completely give up! Living is no good, death is no good, could it be that, for the sake of Da Shun’s might, he was really going to stop caring about the Emperor’s life? That old man, he and Imperial Concubine Yun would address him that way behind his back, but the words “old man” did not represent the lack of respect but contained a meaning of closeness. Now, the old man was being controlled by a Death Heart Gu, Xuan Tianming thought, for the sake of Da Shun’s might, he was afraid that in the end, he would have no choice but to make this cruel decision. But he did not know if his older brothers could understand his difficulties.

Husband and wife looked at each other, and after more than 2 hours, they did not speak.

However, when there did not seem to be a way forward in sight, a way would present itself. Just as they were about to lose heart in the face of the death heart Gu, Huang Quan came in and reported: “Yao family’s first uncle is here, he says he has something to discuss with Master and Princess.”

Yao family’s first uncle, that would naturally be Feng Yuheng’s eldest uncle Yao Jingjun. The Yao family had always been more low profile, though they are relatives, other than needing Feng Yuheng to make decisions with regards to Hundred Herb Hall and the school, they rarely came over to find Feng Yuheng. Especially the three uncles who were her elders, they were even more skilled in avoiding doing anything which may arouse suspicion, they did not want Yu Palace to feel that since Feng Yuheng had married in, the Yao family would come and curry favour. They were afraid that this would be bad for Feng Yuheng and cause the Yu Palace to have a bad impression of the Yao family and Feng Yuheng.

Therefore, the whole time, the Yu Palace rarely received visits initiated by the Yao family. But today, Yao Jingjun came personally and it was the second day of the New Year. Instinct told Feng Yuheng that her eldest uncle definitely did not come to give New Year greetings, something must have happened.

She was struck with a bad feeling, standing up with a “duang”, she asked Xuan Tianming with a pale complexion: “Could it be that something happened to Grandfather?”

Yao Xian grew older with every year, and even though there was a soul from the future inside holding it up, his body was from the original owner. At this age, he could get a serious illness any day, and she was most afraid of Yao Xian getting sick.

Xuan Tianming quickly grabbed her hand and felt that this girl’s hands were cold, she was clearly frightened. He spoke to reassure her: “Don’t worry, nothing will happen, didn’t we just see Grandfather before the New Year? He was still very healthy.”

Huang Quan also reacted to the fact that Feng Yuheng had thought of something bad, and quickly spoke: “Young Miss, you have misunderstood, Yao family’s first uncle came over wearing new silver robes with red trim. Though he wanted to see both Masters, his face contained signs of happiness and he even exchanged New Year greetings with Madam Zhou. Just based on his state, it does not seem like something bad has happened to Divine Doctor Yao!”