Chapter 1015

We Are All Soldiers

Zirui was extremely shocked and was soaked in a cold sweat. The sweet fragrance that entered his nose let him know that this person was a girl, but why would a girl grab his thing?

He could no keep up his act and suddenly opened his eyes. Sure enough, he saw a young girl very close. In front of him, there was a thin pink veil that could not cover anything. On the contrary, it made the erotic figure even more visible.

The girl saw that he had woken up but did not get flustered. She even removed her shoes and socks then climbed directly onto Zirui’s bed. She then kneeled on the bed in front of Zirui and said with a charming expression: “Young master, don’t be scared. This servant was arranged by the palace to be your private mentor and was specifically sent to teach you how to grow up and how to become a proper man.”

Zirui was muddled from what he had heard. What private mentor? What sort of person was a private mentor? Why would the palace arrange this sort of person for him? He shrank further into the bed and looked at the girl cautiously. After a while, he shook his head: “I don’t understand what you’re saying, and I can’t figure it out. In short, I don’t need you here to take care of me. Please quickly leave. I want to sleep.”

“This servant came to sleep with you.” The girl shifted forward while speaking, and a sweet fragrance entered Zirui’s nose; however, it was so strong that it caused him to sneeze.

“Quickly leave, quickly leave!” Zirui covered his nose with a look of irritation, “I don’t like the smell coming from your body. Get away from me and stay as far away as possible. I don’t need someone to keep me company while I sleep. Go back to wherever you came from. I will explain to His Majesty why the palace’s arrangements were neglected. It would be best if you left quickly.” At this moment, he was already able to understand what sort of person this girl was. Although he was unable to react at the very beginning, he was already eleven years old and had heard a little bit about this sort of thing. Apparently, families with money would normally arrange for a private mentor for their sons before they turned 15 to ensure that there would not be any awkwardness from not knowing what to do when they got married. But he was only eleven years old. Why would this be happening so soon? Moreover, even if arrangements were to be made, it should be his sister who decided on this. How could it be decided by the palace?

Zirui felt that there was something slightly off about this. The atmosphere in the palace was already strange, but who knew that this sort of thing would happen to him in the middle of the night. Why did he suddenly get a feeling that he was in a wolf’s den? Now that he had entered the palace’s gates, would he be able to get out?

Although he was chasing her out, how could the girl possibly be chased out just like this? Not only did she not listen to Zirui, but she even began to giggle. The sound of this giggling reverberated in the night and caused Zirui to recall the Feng manor’s concubine mother Han shi. “Is young master embarrassed or afraid? Don’t worry, this is a step that all boys need to experience. I heard that you are already eleven years old. You’re no longer young. For many influential families, sons at the age of eleven will already have private mentors. At the age of eleven, they could already go and visit brothels. Young master, don’t worry. This servant is one who has been through training and understands much about this sort of thing. Young master will definitely be taught well. Also…” Her face turned a little red and suddenly revealed a shy expression, as she said: “Although this servant has been through training, my body is still pure. My purity has been maintained for the sake of teaching someone of noble upbringing like yours. Come, don’t keep hiding. Let’s begin!”