Chapter 1030

Please do me a huge favor and make me smile by clicking that star at the bottom of your screen :)
-ladywithoutmercy💋

Xuan Tianhua’s Request

With Imperial Concubine Yun mentioning the Heart Gu, it was a result Feng Yuheng had also thought about before. This was the reason she did not dare to do anything to Imperial Concubine Yuan Shu or the Eighth Prince after such a long time. If the Emperor was only poisoned, or it was a normal Gu, or it was like that insect Gu Lu Ping was inflicted by, as long as he could be saved if the person who raised the Gu died, she would kill the other party without any hesitation, and would not care even if she killed the wrong person. But what she was afraid of was this kind of Heart Gu.

Imperial Concubine Yun was still talking, she said: “The old Village Chief cleared up everyone’s confusion and let us know that there are two ways to plant a Heart Gu. One type is one-sided, implanting a Gu curse. For example, the girl has one-sided feelings for a man, and planted a Gu in the man. Once the man does not end up with her or changes his mind halfway, this means the Gu has been dispelled, she will end up getting the backlash and the one who implanted the curse will die. Another type is that both sides have agreed, dead set on this love. However, if one side dies, then both of them will die. When the old Village Chief saw these two bodies, he declared that the second method had obviously been used, with both their consent, a double death Heart Gu was implanted.”

After saying this, she looked at Feng Yuheng and presented her theory, “I do not believe that Xuan Zhan will allow anyone to implant that kind of double death Heart Gu, if the other person really wants to implant this type of Gu, then they might think of many different ways, such as……”

“Such as, first using some method to make Father Emperor see hallucinations, making Father Emperor think that Imperial Concubine Yuan Shu is Imperial Concubine Mother, with that, this kind of Heart Gu can be implanted easily.” This was Feng Yuheng’s analysis, and her words were reasonable, “It is not that difficult to produce that kind of hallucination, I don’t know if there are such things in Gu techniques, but at least I can use medical methods to make people see similar hallucinations, the process is not complicated.”

Imperial Concubine Yun nodded, “I thought so as well, so…….”

“So Imperial Concubine Yuan Shu and the Eighth Prince cannot die, because we cannot confirm who implanted this Gu, and who raised it.” As she spoke, the only emotion left was frustration. In the end, there was no change, all of this was just their one-sided guesswork. This guess might be infinitely close to the truth, but with each day that the truth was not in their hands, it would be one day where they could not relax. As of now, she had to make sure Imperial Concubine Yuan Shu and Old Eighth did not die, causing her teeth to itch due to the hatred. In fact, her younger brother was still in the Imperial Palace!

Feng Yuheng accompanied Imperial Concubine Yun to chat, talking about Xiangrong to talking about the Heart Gu, then mentioning how she hoped that Feng Yuheng could find a way to steal the white tiger in Winter Moon Palace out. She was really too bored in Chun Palace and wanted something to relieve her boredom. Feng Yuheng consented to it.

As for Xiangrong, a few intricately made desserts were produced. Her skills were learned from An Shi. At that time, An Shi’s skills in making desserts were the best. Yao Shi loved eating the desserts An Shi made the most when she was in the capital, and later on, a malicious person tampered with the desserts, harming Yao Shi.