Chapter 1057

Please don't forget to vote and follow fellas💖
(16 chaps to go)
-ladywithoutmercy💋

Spying The Truth

Imperial Concubine Yuan Gui’s question amused Feng Yuheng, it tickled her so much that she could not even sit up straight, angering Imperial Concubine Yuan Gui such that she slammed the table and spoke angrily: “Impetuous! You are only a Prince’s wife, yet you dare to act so wantonly in front of This One?”

When Feng Yuheng finally stopped laughing, she asked Imperial Concubine Yuan Gui a question in return: “So what if I am acting wantonly? Your Highness Imperial Concubine Gui, is there still a need to be so secretive between the two of us? We have already clashed a few times, have you won before?”

“This One has won now!” Imperial Concubine Yuan Gui was very proud of this, “Da Shun still has a ruler, and would not overlook an insignificant girl like you doing anything you want. In the past, you had the Ninth Prince as your back and This One was not your match and was forced to retreat many times. But it is different now, This One is an Imperial Concubine Gui, the apple of the Emperor’s eye, Feng Yuheng, you no longer have the right to clash with This One, because, as long as This One says something, the Emperor can immediately order your execution.”

“Is that so?” Feng Yuheng covered her mouth and laughed again, “Then do you believe, if I die, you or the Eighth Prince, neither of you will continue living. Moreover, I will not die, don’t worry, I will live longer than all of you.”

“Feng Yuheng!” Imperial Concubine Yuan Gui was so angry that she turned green, “Who gave you the courage to act so brazenly?”

“I gave it to myself.” She told Imperial Concubine Yuan Gui seriously: “A thing like courage should not be from borrowing the power of others, but grown by oneself, it was won by one’s own efforts. Today, I dared to sit here and talk with you just like this, and I am confident I can leave this palace safely. If you do not believe me, you can try it, just like how you tested me using a bowl of tea which contained Gu poison, you can try how you will fare against me.”

She clearly pointed out the situation with one sentence, causing Imperial Concubine Yuan Gui’s expression to change suddenly, and she even stuttered: “What, what, what did you, say?”

“Did Your Highness not understand what I said? I said, do not think that many things are undetectable. In reality, the people who should know already have a rough idea. Also, that question you asked me just now, was the Eighth Prince’s illness caused by me? Then let me ask you, were you the one to implant the Gu in Father Emperor? Would you admit it? If you won’t admit, then there is no need to speak to me with such an immature question, what does Your Highness think?”

Imperial Concubine Yuan Gui did not with to talk to Feng Yuheng anymore, she did not even want to take another look at Feng Yuheng. Right now, Imperial Concubine Yuan Gui’s complexion was a little pale and her heart was in a panic, she wanted to chase Feng Yuheng away quickly, she needed to discuss with the Gu Master about this. If things continued like this, it would be bad! Moreover, Feng Yuheng was alright after drinking the tea? She was not afraid of Gu? Also, how did she know about Gu?”

Countless questions swirled around in Imperial Concubine Yuan Gui’s mind, she quickly dismissed Feng Yuheng and even shouted: “This One does not want your diagnosis and treatment, even if This One cannot conceive, This One does not want your examination. Leave, leave quickly!”