Chapter 1047

Keep voting fellas💖
Please don't forget to click theat the bottom of your screen
- ladywithoutmercy💋

Asking to Marry a Secondary Wife

Song and dance played jubilantly in the Jade Hall, yet Feng Yuheng left stealthily. When she arrived outside the hall, she immediately found a place devoid of people to hide herself, moving quickly towards Winter Moon Palace.

She did not have any other purpose for going there, it was just that Imperial Concubine Yun told her that she wanted the white tiger to be stolen out and sent to Chun Palace to keep her company. With her entering the palace today, she wanted to take the opportunity to accomplish this.

The Winter Moon Palace was deserted, forming a vivid contrast to the liveliness in Jade Hall. Not everyone knew that there was no master in this palace, and as expected, only a few close servants knew this, guarding the sleeping quarters every day, sending in the meals just like usual, Then announcing to the outside that Her Highness Imperial Concubine Yun was in a bad mood and did not wish to see anyone.

This reason made sense, after all everyone knew that the Emperor was wholeheartedly showing his love to the Eighth Prince mother and son pair and had already pushed Imperial Concubine Yun to the back of his mind. It was understandable that Imperial Concubine Yun would be in a bad mood. In addition, Imperial Concubine Yun’s usual personality was a little strange and temperamental, throwing a tantrum over this development was considered normal, so no one suspected anything.

When Feng Yuheng reached, that white tiger was currently lying down in its cage and sleeping. It was still very wary. When it heard someone enter, it would immediately open its eyes and show a fierce appearance. But when it realised the person who came was Feng Yuheng, its whole tiger-like behaviour changed, immediately becoming endearing and continuously jumping forward. If not for the fact that the cage was closed, it might just jump onto Feng Yuheng directly to display its charms.

In the end, this white tiger also had a rather hard time. In the prefecture’s main manor in the past, it could play freely and occasionally get loving hugs from Feng Yuheng. Ever since it came to Winter Moon Palace, ever since it grew bigger, it could only live in the cage. Even if it knew very clearly that it really did not like to eat people, no one would believe it.

Seeing that white tiger’s gaze, Feng Yuheng would roughly guess what it was thinking, thus she held out a hand and stroked its huge head a few times, speaking softly: “Be good, Xiao Bai, I know you had a hard time. I will bring you out of here and you can see that beautiful Her Highness Imperial Concubine Yun very soon, then someone can play with you.”

Xiao Bai trembled, Her Highness Imperial Concubine Yun? The way she played was a little special! Hoho, actually wanting to treat it as a mount, that woman could really think of such ideas. But thinking about it again, forget it, being a mount was still better than being caged here, it was going to get bored to death.

Therefore it nodded to accept its fate, then felt its vision blur. The tiger with its cage was brought to a strange Space, and Feng Yuheng’s voice rang in its ear: “Wait here for a while, we will leave the palace together some time later.”

Successfully putting Xiao Bai into her Space, Feng Yuheng immediately moved to return to Jade Hall. Before returning to the front of the Hall, she saw the Seventh Prince Xuan Tianhua standing outside the Hall, standing with both hands clasped behind his back, worry showing on his face.