Chapter 1068

Please make me smile by clicking that star⭐at the bottom of your screen😊

-XavieZayne💖

An Emperor Who Does Not Want To Become A Eunuch Is Not a Good Emperor

No one expected that, in the middle of the night, the Emperor would suddenly throw up, and even more unexpectedly, what he threw up was actually a pile of tiny snakes.

Every snake was as long as a palm, as thick as a little finger, they were very small, but there was simply too many of them, so numerous that people would shiver when they took one look, even those Eunuchs did not dare to approach, all of them frozen to the spot. Staring at the Emperor while being separated by the pile of snakes which were thrown up, it was as if the Emperor was a monster, no one dared to approach.

The Emperor felt that his organs were close to being thrown up, but that nauseous feeling still existed, once he opened his mouth, another pile of snakes came out of his mouth.

He was shocked, afraid and disgusted, deciding to close his eyes and not look anymore, he continued to throw up. And Imperial Concubine Yuan Gui who saw this scene from the mattress while in shock, remembered one thing, the Gu Master told her this before, once she discovered the old Emperor throwing up and what he threw up was small snakes, that signified that the Gu technique was dispelled, and the death heart Gu could not be removed, the only possibility was that someone used their life Gu to duel with him causing his life Gu to die before he did.

With the death of the life Gu, the person who raised the Gu could not live, Imperial Concubine Yuan Gui understood this. Was that person dead? She did not dare to believe all of this, that person was a Gu Master, how can he die? Someone really duelled with their life Gu? There was really someone whose life Gu was that amazing?

Imperial Concubine Yuan Gui felt weak and her teeth were chattering. She was too afraid, once the Gu on the Emperor was removed, would she still have any possibility of staying alive? But he was vomiting snakes now, what should she do?

Seeing the number of snakes on the floor increasing in number and seeing that those palace servants and palace maids did not dare to approach after barging in, she suddenly had an idea to run away!

That’s right, taking the opportunity that the Emperor was not fully awake yet, she had to run quickly, the palace guards in the imperial palace were all people under Xuan Tianmo, she could at least ask them for help.

Once she thought this, Imperial Concubine Yuan Gui did not wait any longer, quickly throwing on her clothes haphazardly, without caring if they were on the right way or not and did not even have time to button up her clothes. She got off the bed like this, then without even putting on her shoes, she ran outside.

The palace staff did not react, they were scared witless by the scene in front of them, how could they still bother about what Imperial Concubine Yuan Gui wanted to do. They only watched what was happening in front of their eyes in a dazed manner, some people even throwing up in disgust. Yue Xiu did react though, seeing her Master run away, she quickly got up from the ground and ran, following behind Imperial Concubine Yuan Gui.

The Emperor threw up until he felt dizzy, but during this period, he could still feel that the person on the mattress had already left. He subconsciously used his hand to feel around and pull, wanting to stop Imperial Concubine Yuan Gui, he really wanted to strangle her now. But with his eyes closed, how could be get an accurate position. He was only able to pull off one corner of a piece of clothing and Imperial Concubine Yuan Gui flew away like a gust of wind.