Chapter 1027

It is lazy to update when you will notice that there's a lot of views or reads and less of vote 😩

I Actually Don’t Want to Grow Up

From that guard, Feng Yuheng heard a piece of news which she did not know could be considered good or bad: Xiangrong had returned to the capital together with the Fourth Prince, but did not bring An Shi along.

Originally, she did not want Xiangrong to return, it was just that too many things happened in the capital in recent times, and everything was out of her expectations, causing her to delay handling anything related to Ji An Prefecture. Qing Yu did send people to distribute the benefits over there. It was just that when these benefits were distributed, Xiangrong was already on her way back to the capital.

Because An Shi and Xiangrong have migrated to Ji An Prefecture, other than the embroidery shop, they had nowhere else to stay in the capital. With the two of them gone for so long, with the embroidery shop under Qing Yu’s management, and the embroidery patterns from the embroidery shop at Ji An Prefecture being sent over to the capital, the business of the embroidery shop was many times better than before. With the rise in business, the amount of stocks in storage would increase. The number of seamstresses hired were also more than before. The room in the backyard where An Shi and Xiangrong lived in the past were already filled with stocks and the new employees, so Xiangrong had no decent place to go after returning to the capital.

Feng Yuheng sent people to escort her to Yu Palace. Once that young girl got off the carriage, she said in embarrassment: “I wanted to tell Second Sister that I could just stay at Jun Palace or go to Yao mansion and trouble them for a few days and go back after around the fifth day of the New Year.” As she said this, she spoke to the Fourth Prince who was still on horseback behind her: “You can go back to Ping Palace and remember to send gifts over during the New Year.”

Sitting on the horse’s back, Xuan Tianyi glared once at Xiangrong and said: “Old Ninth is my younger brother, even if a gift needs to be given, he should be the one giving them to me! Since when has an older brother given gifts to the younger brother?”

Feng Yuheng just felt very amused every time she saw these two together, and her Third Sister who was always timid would also display a more courageous side in front of the Fourth Prince, causing her to feel happy, so she said: “Fourth Brother is correct, even if New Year gifts have to be given, Yu Palace should be the one giving gifts to Ping Palace.”

Xuan Tianyi was very satisfied with Feng Yu Heng’s words and nodded a few times but did not forget to salute in Feng Yuheng’s direction: “Younger Sister-in-law, it’s been a while! Fourth Brother likes listening to you talk, it’s succinct and reasonable.” After that, he did not forget to glare at Xiangrong once again, sighing: “Not like this little Teacher of mine, she is really…… stubborn!” When he said stubborn, he seemed to be gritting his teeth. Feng Yuheng then understood, perhaps during these few months in Ji An Prefecture, Xiangrong did not give him any face at all.

“I’m saying that you should send me gifts!” Without waiting for Feng Yuheng to speak again, Xiangrong continued the conversation, “It’s the New Year, shouldn’t you show respect to your Teacher? As a disciple, you cannot be so heartless, how many things did I teach you during those few months in Ji An Prefecture? You should at least show some appreciation. As for who should give or send gifts between you and the Ninth Prince, this is a matter between the both of you, I don’t care about that. Alright, go back! Don’t stand over there and be an eyesore, we sisters have things to talk about!”