Chapter 1041

Please make me smile by clicking that starat the bottom of your screen😊
-ladywithoutmercy💋

People From The Feng Family Should Not Be Trifled With

Xiangrong rarely spoke to others like this, she was normally mild tempered, and was a little timid and cowardly. But with these words being said, even Feng Yuheng felt like cheering for her.

The young girl finally grew up, no longer following behind her weakly, no longer only waiting to be protected, and things were no longer like the imperial banquet that year where she was slapped at Rui Gate. Xiangrong knew how to fight back now and knew what words to use when attacking the other party to get the best results.

Just like right now, when Xiangrong said these words, those Madam and Young Misses spouting the filthy remarks got a shock and immediately reflected. This was then they realised that they were only focusing on envy, jealously and hatred, and forgot that when they said these words, there were staining the holy and pure Seventh Prince Xuan Tianhua in their hearts. And in their hearts, smearing Xuan Tianhua was not allowed, they would feel bad even if they did the smearing themselves. Therefore, once Xiangrong spoke up, these people immediately stopped their actions, to the point that they did not even dare to say anything to retort. They simply hated that they could not recite Amitabha a few more times, praying that those words were not heard by the gods, and prayed even harder that these words would not reach Xuan Tianhua’s ears.

Because of the situation changing in the imperial palace, Feng Yuheng lost the right to enter the imperial palace in advance and did not have the special privileges from before. She could stand in the long queue outside Rui Gate with everyone else, shivering in the wind on this cold day.

And the ones who lost the special privileges was not just her alone. They only stood at the end of the queue for a while before Xuan Tiange and Feng Tianyu walked over from the front and stood together with Feng Yuheng and Xiangrong. Xuan Tiange spoke without waiting for Feng Yuheng to ask: “I ended up in the same situation as you, the guards did not allow me to enter first. They said I am just a Princess from the imperial family and am not one of the Emperor’s women, so I do not have the right to enter the palace in advance. Even my imperial mother was blocked and it angered her so much that she said she was sick and returned home. There is no point attending this cumbersome imperial banquet. Ah-Heng, if not for the sake of seeing Uncle Emperor, if not for the sake of wanting to see how much he changed with my own eyes, I would have returned with my imperial mother. Participating in this broken imperial banquet is such a grievance!” Xuan Tiange grumbled, circling her arms around the arms of Feng Yuheng and Xiangrong, looking unhappy.

Of course, Feng Yuheng could understand her feelings, even her, who was reinstated later as the Princess of Ji An felt that it was rather humiliating, not to mention the princess of a country. But what could they do? The imperial place was under Imperial Concubine Yuan Shu’s control. Entering the imperial palace today was like threading on thin ice, it was not as glorious as before.

Thinking about this, Feng Yuheng spoke to Xuan Tiange and Feng Tianyu softly: “Now is not like the past, let’s sit together when we enter the palace, and you have to be more tolerant of everything, do not get angry. For some things, just listen and observe. If you have any questions, we will talk about it after leaving the palace. Understand?”