Chapter 1065

Please make me smile by clicking that star⭐at the bottom of your screen😊

8 chaps to go💖
-XavieZayne💋

Both of You Are Not Compatible!

Earlier, Feng Yuheng had received Yao Shu’s secret letter and naturally understood what this person referred to about working together, but with Xuan Tiange present, how was she supposed to talk about this trade? Even though she could tell that Xuan Tiange and this person might know each other before this and were acquainted with each other to some extent, this did not mean she was willing to use Xuan Tiange’s whole life of happiness as an exchange, even if it was in exchange for nullifying the danger to the Emperor, even if it was in exchange for Da Shun empire’s tomorrow, she was unwilling.

“There’s no rush.” She smiled blandly, “I am just a woman, the Gu Shu ruler negotiating and working together, it should be discussed with my Ninth Prince. Currently, he has not returned from morning court, why not wait for a while? It is not too late to discuss after he returns. But I am very curious, how did Monarch and our Princess Wuyang meet? From what I see, it does not seem that both of you met each other on the way?”

Xuan Tiange was in a hurry to explain: “We met on the way, he stood at the second floor of the teahouse and hit my driver with date seeds, he even hit me.” Saying this, she held out her hand which had been hit to Feng Yuheng to see, but the moment she held it out, she also remembered the scene of being gently massaged by that person in the tea house, blushing on reflex and quickly retracted her hand.

But the Gu Shu ruler laughed loudly instead, seeing the spoiled expression on Xuan Tiange’s face. He told Feng Yuheng: “In the past, Her Highness the Princess went to Da Mo to attend Princess’ and the Ninth Prince’s wedding, This Monarch just happened to get heavily injured that time and it was Her Highness the Princess who rescued This Monarch. Coming to Da Shun now, it was also to thank Her Highness the Princess directly.”

Feng Yuheng looked at the pair with a smile, suddenly feeling that if this marriage was set, for Xuan Tiange to marry this ruler, it was not that bad. This man was handsome! And he had exotic features, coming from her heart, Xuan Tiange’s appearance was not better than him. Her urge for gossip rose, and she asked: “What’s your name? Which year in your twenties are you in now?” How did this seem like a conversation between Da Shun’s Princess Yu and the Gu Shu ruler, her tone was not formal at all, it was just like a chat between normal people.

Hearing Feng Yuheng suddenly ask this, Xuan Tiange was dazed.

But that Gu Shu ruler was not stunned, he could even understand the meaning of Feng Yuheng’s words. After all, having to marry a woman, it was normal to first have a greater understanding of the man’s situation. Therefore, he started to introduce himself: “This Monarch’s name is Fan Tianli, twenty six years old this year, I rose to the top of Gu Shu a few months ago and have not appointed an Empress yet. There are only three beautiful woman in the harem, these are concubines in my palace from before, I do not have any children currently. It’s just that Gu Shu has a rule, if one wants to be a ruler, then his first child needs to come from the official Empress and will be appointed as crown prince in the future, this is to avoid battle for the throne later on.”

“Oh.” Feng Yuheng nodded, saying again: “But you are not the first child of the previous Gu Shu ruler, yet you obtained the throne, how do you explain this?”