Chapter 1070

My apologies for delayed updates fellas. I have Online classes and exams this past few days. BTW, please make me smile by clicking that⭐at the bottom of your screen😊

-XavieZayne💖

You Have An Illness, I have Medicine

Feng Yuheng highly agreed with the Emperor’s decision, she said: “Yes, they need to be given the most tragic ending. But Father Emperor, if you do not allow me and Grandfather to treat your injuries, you yourself will end up with the most tragic ending.”

“Us? What painful situation are We having?” The Emperor shook his head, “It’s not tragic, not tragic, We have made mistakes, so We must accept punishment. That thing is too disgusting, We do not want it anymore, both of you do not have to worry about this again, We have already made up our minds, and it will not change.”

Feng Yuheng felt a little exasperated and glanced at Yao Xian, giving Yao Xian a signal that he should speak. After all, as the daughter-in-law, she would feel a little awkward talking about such a thing to an old man, so Yao Xian continued the topic, telling the Emperor: “Doesn’t your Da Shun have such a rule, people who self-mutilate their body or cut off their own limbs would not be able to enter the imperial ancestral tomb. Do you plan to have your body abandoned in the wild after your death? Do you not want to see Da Shun’s ancestors anymore?”

“How can We not want that!” Once the Emperor heard that, he became a little anxious, “Does Da Shun really have this rule?”

“Whether there is such a rule or not, you know it very well, so, do you want me to get the law text for you to read?”

“No need, no need.” The old Emperor waved his hand repeatedly, “We remember, there is such a rule. Damn it, We can’t not enter the ancestral grave!” He was very troubled, looking at the box in Feng Yuheng’s hands, he still looked disgusted, but was no longer as stubborn about it compared to before, he only asked the two people in front of him: “But what We did during this period was really too sinful, what should We do?”

“If a mistake was made, then just change for the better!” Feng Yuheng told him: “The good thing is that no huge error had been made yet, the Eighth Prince is not a crown prince yet, Imperial Concubine Yuan Gui is only an Imperial Concubine Gui. It’s just that the palace guards in the imperial palace and Sixth Brother’s 30,000 soldiers from the Northeastern Army were taken by you and given to the Eighth Prince, you just have to get them back and things would be settled. As for my Imperial Concubine Mother…… Father Emperor, Ah-Heng will not be of much help with this, you have to depend on yourself. But you do not have to place too much emphasis on the matter with Imperial Concubine Yuan Gui. After all, she is a concubine of the harem in the first place and is your woman, and the both of you even had a son together many years earlier, now it is only the rekindling of old love, it’s nothing much.” She might say that, but in reality, it was just to open up the Emperor’s heart. In fact, Feng Yuheng disliked this matter quite a lot. Whether men went astray physically or mentally, she felt it was disgusting. Based on her conscience, if it was Xuan Tianming instead, she might not forgive him at all. But right now she was facing the Emperor, the ruler of the country, how else could she advise him? This nation still had to be supported by him, she needed to make his old Emperor regain his spirits, and not be in half dead state like now.

Yao Xian watched the old Emperor, saying again: “Quickly, if we wait any longer, it will really be impossible to attach it. You can just say it directly, attach it, or not attach it? If you truly do not want to attach it, me and Ah-Heng will not spend the effort to do so, if you want to become a Eunuch instead of a proper Emperor, I will not stop you, then you can be grouped together with your Xiao Yuan Zhi, both of you will be people who do not have any ‘stick’, and neither one is more noble than the other.”