Chapter 1036

Please make me smile by clicking that starat the bottom of your screen :)
-ladywithoutmercy💋

Xiao Yuan Zhi! Our Xiao Yuan Zhi!

As he said this, Zhang Yuan’s declaration was shouted very clearly, but how was he supposed to stop Imperial Concubine Yuan Shu from harming the Emperor? This was still very difficult. However, Zhang Yuan had his own ideas. At least he knew that once Winter Moon Palace and Imperial Concubine Yun were mentioned, the Emperor would get a headache. This signified that Imperial Concubine Yun still had an important place in his heart, but someone did something to make him forget Imperial Concubine Yun.

Zhang Yuan thought, if he could return to the Emperor’s side, he must mention Imperial Concubine Yun a few times every day. One day, the Emperor would be able to remember. As long as the Emperor remembered Imperial Concubine Yun, everything would be easy to handle.

Zhang Yuan was brought to Zhao He Hall by Fang Yi. At this moment, Imperial Concubine Yuan Shu had already been asked by the Emperor to return to Cun Shan Palace. It was inconvenient for the Eight Prince to stay in the palace, so he returned to Sheng Palace. Zhang Yuan was supported by Fang Yi into the inner hall and they just happened to hear the Empress tell the Emperor: “If you really want to favour a concubine, there is no need to only ask Imperial Concubine Yuan Shu to come over. Aren’t there a lot of people in the imperial harem? You are the Emperor and have to learn equal treatment.”

Today, the Emperor was able to say a few sentences, he told the Empress: “We also do not know why we are suddenly so interested in Imperial Concubine Yuan Shu, even feeling that she’s the only good one, and good in every way, really. Telling you all of this now, Our heart feels very awkward, that is Our beloved concubine! We are talking to another woman about her behind her back, that is not good.”

“Another woman?” The Empress shrugged, “This wife is your Empress, the Empress is the first wife, but from Your Majesty’s mouth, I have become another woman? This wife will still tell you this. Your Majesty should think about it more, that beloved concubine who you think is so good now, why did you not ask about her for the past 20 years, not even taking one look at her.”

Once she mentioned this, the Emperor had a slight headache. When the Empress tilted her head, Fang Yi, who ran in, waved: “Hurry up, support Zhang Yuan over, the Emperor wants to see him!”

Once he heard the two words Zhang Yuan, the Emperor’s headache immediately eased, quickly turning his head in the direction of where they were walking over. But when he looked over, he was stunned, pointing his finger towards Zhang Yuan and asking the Empress: “Who is this? We were talking about Xiao Yuan Zhi, Zhang Yuan, that damn Eunuch who was at my side in the past, what thing did all of you bring over?”

The Empress told him: “This is Zhang Yuan, as to why he became like this, Your Majesty should ask Imperial Concubine Yuan Shu, ask her about what she did to meddle with the Department of Guilty Servants to the point that a healthy person ended up like this.”

The Emperor was stunned, and now took a careful look, and until Zhang Yuan knelt in front of his bed, he suddenly cried, reaching out to touch Zhang Yuan’s face: “It’s Xiao Yuan Zhi! It’s really our Xiao Yuan Zhi! Ah, Xiao Yuan Zhi! Why have you become like this? Why are you as skinny as a ghost?”