Chapter 1046

Please make me smile by clicking that star⭐at the bottom of your screen😊
-ladywithoutmercy💋

A Person Who Suddenly Disappeared

It was confirmed that Feng Yuheng did not have good intentions, but did it mean that Imperial Concubine Yuan Gui had good intentions? This was simply a match, not only were they having a battle of intelligence and wits, they were also fighting over the Emperor’s time.

Feng Yuheng did not know how long the Emperor could hold out under the control of the Gu technique, how long was his lifespan? How long could he maintain the court? She knew, regardless of how the Emperor’s body was like, that person controlling the Gu would not allow him to live too long, once the Eighth Prince’s influence was stable, or, once the Eighth Prince sat on the crown prince’s seat, the old Emperor’s life might come to an end. This was a race against time, she could not wait any longer.

She looked up at the Emperor, the Emperor had not agreed with what she asked yet, but a vague sign of expectation could be seen on his face. Having a child when they were old, this was something good which everyone would secretly hope for, right? She took one step forward to strive for what she wanted: “Father Emperor should have a good idea of Ah-Heng’s medical skills, wanting Her Highness Imperial Concubine Gui to conceive dragon spawn, only Ah-Heng adjusting her physical constitution would be the best choice. Father Emperor, do you believe I am correct?”

Imperial Concubine Yuan Gui could not longer sit still, standing up with a “Duang”, blurting out: “This One’s body is fine! There is no need for adjustments.”

Feng Yuheng was not perturbed, speaking with a smile on her face: “Your Highness is mistaken, making adjustments does not mean your body is no good. If a woman has her constitution adjusted by a professional before conceiving, not only would it increase the chances of conceiving, it can guarantee the healthy development of the fetus. The child born would be healthy, good looking and intelligent. Your Highness, why not go ahead with it?”

In the group of concubines and noble ladies, Imperial Concubine Gu Xian, who normally did not involve herself in matters, interjected. She said: “In the past, since the day the Concubine and Noble Ladies enter the palace, the imperial physicians would visit to check our pulse every few days, but how can the imperial physicians match up to the medical skills of Princess Yu.”

“That’s right!” Imperial Concubine Shi De also spoke, “Your Majesty wishes for a child and has deep feelings for Imperial Concubine Gui, if so, there is a stronger need to attend to Imperial Concubine Gui’s body so that in the near future, there will be another prince.”

After these two spoke, the Emperor was tempted. In addition, he always remembered that this Ninth daughter-in-law was a divine doctor and remembered further that she still had a Hundred Herb Hall outside. He heard that complicated conditions which were normally untreatable was considered nothing in her hands. He looked at Imperial Concubine Gu Xian again, vaguely remembering that he heard many years ago that Feng Yuheng had cured the First Prince’s infertility, allowing him to have another royal grandchild after Feiyu.

Thinking about this, the Emperor felt that Feng Yuheng suggesting to manage Imperial Concubine Yuan Gui’s body at this time was truly being too sensible and truly thinking about him. With Feng Yuheng taking care of things, wanting another child would be an easy matter. So he laughed out loud, leaning forward to ask Feng Yuheng: “Then can you make Us have a daughter? We already have nine sons, having one more would not be that interesting. We want a daughter, then it would be complete.”