You break something of theirs

You're 7 Now. Leo is 16. Raph is 15. D is 14. Mikey- 13

So you wanted to play around because your brothers were once again in the hashi. This time they were all fighting about who leader was for you five. Leo obviously got the lead (hahahahaha). Let's just say the others didn't approve. So now they are all in the hashi. Mikey only was in there because you said.
"I think Leo would be a perfect leader!" And Mikey said:
"Of course you would say that. He's your favorite." And let's just say Splinter didn't like Mikey's sass. You now are sitting in the living room with some toys. You had Leo's Space Hero action figure, Mikey's Skate board, one of Raph's CD's, and some of Donnie's test tubes. The action figures were the trolls that lived under the bridge, aka skateboard. They had a magic carpet, aka Raph's CD. And you just used the test tubes the hold the skateboard higher off the ground.
"We can't live here forever!" You said in a high pitched voice.
"We can't! They won't accept us!" You said in a deeper voice.
"They are just fairies!" You respond in the high pitched voice.
"Jellybean what are you doing?" You jump up as you see your brothers coming towards you. You start to panic a little because your brothers will be so mad if they see you playing with their stuff without heir permission. You tried to rush and pick up everything before they saw. You kicked the skateboard away but you kicked it wrong and one of the tires popped of. You grabbed the test tubes and they shattered on the floor. You panicked more and grabbed the Cd and Action Figures. You hid them behind your back. You squeezed the action figures to relieve your stress but than you felt the head pop off. You panicked. Now your brothers are standing in front of you. Cross armed.
"What's wrong with ya" Raph asked. You began to panic.
"Nothing!"
"What's behind your back?" Leo asked. You dropped everything in your hands and they fell to the ground. You started to cry as the CD shattered. Donnie looked around and saw his test tubes. Than Mikey noticed his board. All your brothers noticed their broken stuff on the floor. You panic slightly.
"Uhhh hehe. Wanna play buck buck?" You ask. Raph grabbed you by the collar.
"YOU ARE SO FUCKING DEAD!" He shouted at you. Your brothers all looked angry. Raph's grip tightened.
"L-let go! It hurts!" You cry out. Leo makes him let go of you.
"You are fixing and replacing all of these." Leo ordered. You nodded.
"My board dudes...." Mikey says while picking up the broken wheel. You could fix that, and Leo's toys. But you didn't know how to get money to replace Donnie and Raph's things.
"Uhhh....can I borrow $20." You say nervously as they all growl at you. You run to your room for cover.