16th Birthday

You-16
Mikey-22
Donnie-23
Raph-24
Leo-25

I know in the movie they went straight into it the day of the basketball game. But just go with this.

You wish you're birthday could be better. Yesterday was great until April called. You thought would have a good birthday but noooo. Now you and your brothers have to go stop Shredder, and you weren't even there to stop him the first time. But today, TODAY you were currently laying in your bed. Not wanting to get up. You know that you have to train. You know you have to stop Shredder. And you KNOW you don't wanna do that today. There was a knock on your door. You I winky jump up and change into your training/combat outfit.

You open the door to see Donnie standing there

You open the door to see Donnie standing there. He had a smile plastered on his face.
"Happy Birthday Sissy! I'm sorry that today is gonna be an intense day for all of us. But I promise you, we will still celebrate. Also. There's an ice cream cake on the table for you." He smiles as you ran past him.
"ICE CREAM CAKEEEEE!" You shout. Everyone was sitting at the table. Weapons are ready. They are ready.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They all shout at you. You smile while blowing out the candles on the cake.
"We gotta go fast and train. They are breaking Shredder out soon." Leo says confidently while cutting the cake. You do an understanding nod.
"We can celebrate once this is all over. We just gotta stop Shredder." Leo gets up and puts a hand on your shoulder. You frown but understand. All your brothers get up once they finish their slice of the cake. They each give you a kiss on the head and head to training. You look up at Splinter sadly.
"They will not forget my daughter." He says with a smile and putting a hand on your shoulder. He than also kisses your forehead. You sigh and get up to go train.

After training

"Guys I got something!" Donnie shouts as he rushes to his computers. You all watch as the police leave the compound.
"How do we go after them?" Leo asks while eyeing the screen. Donnie runs over to a blanket covered object.
"Now it needs a little work but-" He pulls off the cover and reveals a cool lookin garbage truck.
"We are....garbage Men now?" You ask.
"Uhh no but-" You interrupt Donnie.
"D it's a garbage truck." Yo usay while leaving on one hip and crossing your arms.
"Whatever guys. Let's load up!" Leo says while him and Raph climb in first. Donnie takes drivers side and Leo takes passenger. Mikey, Raph, and you take the back. Donnie hits the gas.
"Woah Donnie!" You say while grabbing something. He starts to fiddle with a bunch of gadgets up front. Leo starts hitting random buttons.  You're confused at first so you look in front of the truck. It's a brick wall.
"Donnie!" Leo shouts.
"SHIT!" You shout.
"Oh sorry." Donnie hits a button and the wall slides apart, taking you guys onto the street. Donnie grabs the wheel and speeds up.
"So you think this place has bass? We can play some nice rock or something?" You say with boredom in your voice. You start bouncing a ball on the wall.
"Where did you even get that?" Mikey asks while grabbing it.
"This is a book. I can do whatever I want." You slowly turn to whoever is reading this and than go back to being bored.
"What?" Mikey asks.
"Nothing." You smirk.
"Alright than...." Mikey plops into the seat and grabs the handles.
"So for my birthday can I get a motorcycle?" Yo I ask your brothers.
"Yes/No." Raph and Leo said at the same time. You smile at Raph.
"Really?!"
"Fine by me. As long as you make a spare set of
Keys for me." He starts to chew on a new tooth pick.
"What? Raph no she can't get a bike!" Leo argues. You roll your eyes.
"Forget about it. Just don't start arguing. For my birthday I ask of one thing. Don't argue." You huff out while laying down.
"We got them in sight." Donnie mumbles.
"Finally some action." You stand up next to Raph and have a sly smirk on your face.