Ugh Vern

So currently you were all inside the mega tv screen at the basketball game. You have been waiting all week to see the game. Mikey grabbed a pizza on the way too. You guys played keep away with it too. Obviously Mikey got it back.
"When I say Go you say Nicks. Go!" Donnie started.
"Nicks!" You all responded.
"Go!"
"Nicks!" Than your team scored.
"OOOOOOOOOOO!" You and Mikey said at the same time. Donnie did a little silly dance.
"Yo guys does it get any better than this?" Donnie says happily.
"Yea bro I wanna be down there!" Mikey says while pointing down.
"Sit your ugly self down there, the people will run for their lives." Raph responds with attitude. You frown as you remember your the only human in the family cause your adopted.
"Have you seen me? I look gooooooood Bruh!" Mikey says while eating a pizza.
"Yo guys ay ay ay we got the best seats in the house right here. Anyone can sit down there." Leo says trying to clear the tension.
"We saved the city. We should be on the Jumbotron, not in it." Raph adds in. You frown. You hate when they always complain about themselves. You love them the way they are.
"I like it up here." You say to yourself while watching the game. Mikey and Donnie oat you on the back. Than everything went black in the place. A voice over the speaker began to speak.
"Ladies and Gentleman. One year ago a shadow fell onto our city. It was under-siege by the notorious villain Shredder. Along with his army of soldiers, the foot clan.-" You started to zone out. You've heard it all before. After all that had gone down your brothers and Vern agreed to that Vern would take the credit. You hated the plan. Your brothers deserved recognition for what they did. You weren't much help with anything, but still. Mikey and Raph are right. They all deserve to be down there and getting credit for their hard work. You finally zone back in and the lights are back on. Vern is on the big screen and you roll your eyes. He was a cocky asshole. You start to listen back in on what was happening.
"I do have some friends to thank-" He started. You leaned forward causing Leo to grab you so you don't fall.
"Oooo he's so gonna give up us props. Here it comes!" Mikey said excited. You would be so surprised if Vern did that.
"THUNDER AND LIGHTENING!" Vern flexed his "muscles" and kisses them. You leaned back with an 'Ugh'. Your brothers except Leo also groaned.
"I hate that guy." You say annoyed.
"Guys you know we couldn't take credit for taking down Shredder, Vern is just sticking to the plan we made with him." Leo states slightly annoyed. Raph has a come back. You know it.
"Yea yea well-" Raph starts but you ignore what he says and turns to Mikey.
"Hey do you think Donnie still has that pea shooter from when we were kids?" You ask. Mikey smirks.
"That's a great idea Jellybean." He looks over and sees it on Donnie's back. He immediately takes it and loads it up. You lean over Mikey's shoulder with a smile.
"Hey be careful with that! That's my pea shooter!" Donnie started but Mikey is already in the zone. Raph comes over and leans down as well.
"You got this." He says while Miley licks his lips. Vern began to talk again and that's when Mikey shot it. It hit Vern straight in the head!
"Yes Mikey!" You say excitedly.
"My turn. My turn." Raph says while taking it.
"I want a turn!" You pout. Raph licks his lips and aggressively shoots it. It also hits Vern!
"OOOOOOOO!" You all said at the same time. You laughed so hard you were about to pee. You took it next.
"My turn." You point it down but Vern started moving. You tried to aim properly but he just wouldn't hold still.
"UGH!" You said angrily while slamming it on the ground.
"Careful!" Donnie takes it back. Vern took a seat and you all started to make fun of him for being named "Vern the Falcon", so stupid. You all chilled out and went back to wasting pizza and watching the game. Until MIKEY, dropped a slice of pizza onto the court. You all turned to him.
"What the hell Mike." You say while avoiding being seen by the players below.
"My bad dudes." Mikey says while everyone also avoiding being seen. One of the players slipped on the floor with the pizza on his shoe. You held back laughter. A whistle blew.
"Jump ball!" The ref said while looking at the two on the ground.
"What no way! There's pizza on my shoe! Explain that to me! Pizza on my Nike!" The player argued.
The ref shrugged.
"Hey man. Welcome to New York."
"Hey April?" You all turn to Donnie.
"Tell her I said I!" You say.
"April? What's up April? Ah nothin much- ah." Mikey started but Donnie tased him.
"Shredder? You have to be within 10 feet for it to work." Than she hung up.
"What's going on?" Leo asks. Donnie turns to him slightly nervous.
"They're planning to break out Shredder." And with that you all rushed back to the lair.