Short chapter (18th brithday)

Time skip of 6 Months

You slowly get out of your bed as you smell waffles being made.

"Mmmm Mikey's cooking!" You say happily while jumping out of bed. You out on a cute and hot birthday outfit.

You smile to yourself in the mirror as you go get ready for the day like brushing your teeth and such

You smile to yourself in the mirror as you go get ready for the day like brushing your teeth and such. Once you finish you head to the kitchen and see the best sight. Swift is talking with your brothers as Mikey finishes up another batch of pancakes (or waffles if you prefer). Swift turns and sees you first. He cat calls to you.

"Hey sexy!" He says happily. Raph hits him over the head.

"Say that time my sister again and hitting you won't be the only thing I do." He snapped. Donnie walks up and messes up your hair.

"Happy 18th birthday sissy. It feels just like yesterday that we were all fighting over who got to share a room with you." He says with a smile while going back to his seat at the table. Mikey sets down the batter and pulls you into a big hug.

"JELLYBEAN STOP GROWING UP!" He says while continuing to hold you. You laugh slightly.

"Mikey I need to breath." You wheeze as he sets you down. Raph comes up puts you in a headlock.

"Even if it's ya birthday. Say it!" He snaps with a smirk.

"RAPH IS THE ALL POWERFUL ONE!" You shout.

"Andddd."

HE'S BETTER THAN ME IN EVERY WAY!" You say as he finally lets you go. He gives you a quick side hug.

"Happy birthday Pip Squeak." He says while taking a seat.

"Hey I'm fully grown!" You argue.

"Still short." He grunts out.

"And you fully stop growing when you're about 21." Donnie adds.

"Whatever nerd." You roll your eyes and take a seat next to Swift. He kisses your forehead.

"Happy birthday Toots." He says with a smile. His arm slowly snakes around your waist until Raph hits him again. You look at Leo who is smiling at you. He slowly slides you an envelope.

"You're an adult now. You can't waste your life away down here." He said with a smile. You look at him confused.

"Uhhh yes I can. I'm you're sister." You say while cuddling Swift. Leo chuckles.

"What I'm saying is.....just open it."

You slowly grab the envelope and open it. There's a key inside.

"What's this too?" You ask while looking at him.

"A key." Leo says with a smirk.

"No duh dipshit. To what?" You ask.

"An apartment. About a block away. April and Casey and evening Vern helped out getting it for you." Leo said with a smile. You jumped up from shock and joy.

"No fucking way. No fucking way." You say while climbing over the table and hugging Leo.

"Hey hey. It wasn't just me. It took all of us." Leo said with a chuckle. You ran to each of your brothers and hugged them tightly.

"Can I still visit often?" You asked.

"Of course stupid." Raph said with a smirk. You started to do a stupid dance and everyone chuckled.

"And I'll probably move in." Swift says out the blue. Your jaw drops.

"B-but you're a turtle."

"Doesn't mean I can't go in through a window and what not Toots." He says with a smirk while pulling you into kiss. You smile happily and pull away.

"BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!" You shouts as Mikey finishes the breakfast and everyone enjoys the amazing birthday food.