The sibling life

Just small small things you gotta deal with when you have 4 older brothers XD. If you got siblings you know the pain.

When you're trying to take a peaceful shower. Mikey always comes in and starts to sing to the music you're listening too.

•After training, you try to take a nap but Raph doesn't like when you act 'lazy' so you always wake up.

•Anytime you guys get food and drinks. You measure everything so everyone has the same amount of either foods or drinks.

•Always bumping heads with each other and saying rude comments. It always ends up with Raph and Leo fighting each other and you and Mikey getting away without a scratch.

•Anytime you try to hang out with April. You're brothers try to listen in on any moment you might bring up boys.

•When you do something dumb they never let it down.

•Leo always uses the term 'I'm older' to get away with doing everything.

•You take their stuff all the time and than blame it on Mikey.

•When it comes to movie night, yo y'all have to agree on a movie or else someone throws a tantrum(you) or starts a fight.

•Everyone forgets about Donnie a lot because he's such a middle child.
"I got pizza." Leo will say and go to the kitchen. Everyone except Donnie is in there.
"Cool everyone is here. Let's eat!"

•You always fight with them when they come in your room.
"GET OUT OF MY ROOM!"

•Taking credit for each other's stuff.
"Fixed it." Leo will say.
"No I did!" Donnie argues.
"I'm older and leader."

•Youngest ends up getting what they want aka you. Example: Your Hyena.

•Threatening, the only way the older ones get you, Donnie, and Mikey to listen.

•LEAVING EMPTY CONTAINERS IN THE FRIDGE
"Why is there no ice cream?" You sass.
"Container is in there." Donnie adds in.
"It's empty!" You shout.
"Mikey had it last!" Donnie argues.
"Lazy jerk! Leaving me with just disappointment."

•Adding onto the, always blaming each other.
"He did!"
"What? No she did!"
"Mikey did!"
"Why's it always me?!"