Bonding time with Donnie

Definitely bias with this chapter for my favorite genius. Btw obviously Donnie homeschooled you.

You walk into Donnie's lab.

"Hey Donnieeee." You say nervously while holding the broken toaster.

"Yes Sissy what's- did Leo break the fucking toaster again?"

"I tried to fix it! But he said to say it wasn't him sooo....it wasn't him?" You say while slowly putting the toaster on his desk.

"Well I'll get to that later. Right now you are behind on homework." Donnie said moving his glasses over his eyes to properly glare at you.

"It's just homework. Donnie there is no point in doing it. I live in the sewers so I'm not going to college. I'm not gonna have a job or anything. I'm here with you guys." You argue.

"Fine I'll let the last two homework assignments slide. IF you help me fix the damn toaster." He says while spinning his chair to face the toaster.

"But... why don't we just buy a new one?" You say while pulling up a chair.

"That won't stop Leo from touching it." Donnie says while shaking his head.

"How bout we do something else? Like set up new security tech! I want one by my room so when one of you come in when you're not supposed to, it goes off. But I want the sound to say 'Whoop whoop that's the sound of the police whoop whoop that's the sound of a beast'. Ya know? Pleaseee." You beg. He chuckles.

"That's the most incompetent request I've ever had. Including the time Mikey wanted an invisible fridge." Donnie looked up at you with a smile.

"Is that a yes?" You say with a happy smile.

"If you wanna come to the junkyard with me to gather pieces. Than yes." He gets up from his desk as you jump with excitement.

"Big fucking bet." You cheer happily.

"Language." He says without looking at you.

"Nah it's fine." You say while jumping up and giving him a hug. He chuckles and snorts.

"You're such a dork." You say after he snorts.

Time skip

"Yo Donnie. I think I found a small computer chip!" You say happily.

"No Y/N that is a rock with some paint on it." Donnie said while continuing to search through the mechanical junk.

"Well I tried." You guys found most of the pieces needed between the wiring and the system set up. It just won't work without a little motherboard chip.

"It was a rock Y/N. A rock." Donnie says while shaking his head. You pick up the box of parts.

"This is dumb. Wouldn't a car have a small computer inside a Bluetooth stereo?" You say rolling your eyes. Donnie stops and looks at you.

"Now you say that?! There's a 2018 Kia Hybrid with a 350 Stereo sound system." Donnie says cheerfully.

"Woohoo a car that goes vroom." You say because you don't know what he means at all.

"Well it doesn't go vroom anymore. There's no back axel." He opens the car door and uses a screwdriver to take out the radio. After removing a few clips and wires he carefully pulls it out.

"Since when did you learn about cars Don. I thought you just liked chemistry and ohhhhh yea you built the shell raiser. My bad." You say with a chuckle.

"Well let's head back and make ya that security alarm. Shall we Sissy?" He leans down so you have access to his back. You hand him the box of junk you guys collected and climbed on to him. Making sure to avoid his little technology set up he's got going on.

"Thank you Donnie for making me one. I love you." You say while kissing his cheek. He chuckles and snorts.

"Love ya too Sissy." And with that you guys head back to the lair and begin to build.