Kidnapped

You walk through the quiet city. It's quiet once during the day, surprising. You know what is out here, but right now you don't care. You had to get away, live your own life. You hold the strings to your bag and make sure that your sword is tightly tied to your hip. You take in a deep breath trying to calm down.
"They won't come look for me. It's day time." You mumble to yourself.
"Hey toots. What's a pretty lady like you doing out here?" You turn and see a 18 or 19 year old with blue eyes and black hair. He had on a blue flannel and snake bits. You thought he was a little cute, but to disrespectful.
"Just taking a walk." You say while grabbing the handle of your sword.
"Sorry toots. Don't try me. I got my own." He reaches into the black bag and pulls out a sword. Your eyes widen. Why does he have that?!
"I can take you on any day." You growl while taking out your sword.
"Yo bro what's- ahh yea! Let's get 'er!" Another boy came skating around the corner. He had a snapback on and cool orange and black board, he also had a metal bat.
"Uhhhhh." You back up slightly.
"Swift! Mc! Where are ya?" Another boy came from around the corner. His eyes glared when he saw you. One eye was brown and the other was green. Great. A gang. A boy followed from behind him with a girl. The boy had black hair and a hood but the girl was....part wolf? You panic slightly.
"Hiiiiii. Well is was. great. GREAT. To meet you guys. But ummm yea I left the fridge running so I really gotta go catch it?" You say while backing up slightly. The boy and girl each pull out a gun.
"Babe what we doin with her." The girl snaps showing her fangs.
"...Don't know yet Jade.." He said while giving you the stink eye. You put your bag on the ground slowly and take a fighting stance.
"Ok well or I could just take you all out and continue on my fairyland journey." You say sarcastically.
"Man dawg. Let's snag her." The you believe the other guy said was Mc had spoke.
"Or don't." You add while eyeing the one as Swift.
"You look to fine to let go toots~ you're comin with us." He says with a sly smirk. You gulp as they step closer. Yea you're used to fighting your brothers. And used to getting thrown around. But shit, alright. You charge at Mc and sweep kick him followed by a hard jab to the gut. You turn for a high kick at Swift. He dodged it but you followed with a back kick sending him to the ground. You quickly turn to the multicolored eye boy and smirk.
"Name?" You ask while charging him.
"Does it matter?" He grabs your arm and flips you over.
"Ugh.. yea?" You say while jumping back up to your feet. Soon Swift and Mc were already back up.
"It's Rebel." He growls.
"We are the notorious gang of the streets. The undefeated. Most feared. The-" Mc mumbles but you interrupt.
"Let me guess. You're street punks." You say with an eye roll. You hold a fighting stance. Swift smirks.
"Bingo toots~" Once he said that two people grabbed your arms. It was Jade and mystery guy.
"Ahh ok silent but deadly. Could ya maybe. Just maybe. Let me go?" You say with sass.
"...no.." He deadpanned. You turned to Jade.
"Ight so mutants don't scare me. I grew up with turtles. But seriously Pup. Let me go before you end up getting your tail pulled." You snap. She chuckles.
"Yea ok. Ghost take care of her will ya." She says as Ghost grabs both your arms. He's stronger than he looks.
"Mutant. Human. The forbidden love story. Ya know most bad relationships end with death. Like Romeo and Juliet." You add in sarcastically. Jade steps in front of you and punches you across the face. Her claws appear from her fingertips. She puts a finger under your chin to make you look at her.
"You won't have sarcasm forever." She growls. You glare back.
"Big. Fucking. Bet." And with that she whips out a gun and pistol whips you. You go out cold.
"Why mess up her pretty face?!" Swift says annoyed.
"And why'd you play such a mean card yo?" Mc says with a laugh. Jade turns from you and laughs.
"Bro it was so hard to keep a straight face. I don't know how Ghost does it. It's so hard to be cruel to other gangs, I can't keep the act up." Jade laughs out.
"..Reb what's for dinner.." Ghost says while throwing you over his shoulder. Jade turns to him and winks.
"I'll show ya."
"Wait no! Show me! Show me!" Swift says waving around his hand.
"Shut up stupid. Let's get Ms. Feisty pants back to the warehouse." Jade says while standing next to Ghost.
"Tacos sound good for dinner?" Rebel asks.
"TACOS?! Yea!!" Jade says happily.
"Damn Latinos." Mc mumbles with a smile. And soon they all head back their place.

Turtles

"She left her phone behind. I can't get any tracker on her." Donnie says while leaping over another roof while fiddling with his hologram.
"She couldn't have gotten far, right Dudes?" Mikey asks while looking around.
"Bigger question is why the fuck we are looking on the roofs. She's a damn human. She can walk around normally." Raph growls.
"Raph it's already risky that we are out right now. The sun hasn't even began to set yet." Leo snaps.
"Dudes! Dudes! Is that her bag?!" Mikey says while looking over an apartment building and pointing to something on the ground.
"Yep. That's hers. Mikey go grab it." Leo orders.
"What? Why me!?"
"Because I said so. Now go grab it." Leo orders again. Mikey groans and jumps down there. He stays in the shadows the best he can and grabs the bag. He comes back up.
"Dudes looks like there was a fight. Some trash cans knocked over and stuff." Mikey says looking at his brothers.
"I'm not picking up anything at the moment. But she can't be too far." Donnie states while closing his hologram.
"Ima hurt someone." Raph says while punching his hands together.
"There's Time and place for that Raph. And that's definitely now." Leo says coldly.
"Ooo I like angry Fearless." Raph says with a smirk. Than they start their hunt for you.