The end (moving out)

Mikey brought down another box by the exit of the lair. They were piling up fast. You had Bruce on a leash. You talked to the landlord for the apartment if Bruce could stay, let's just say they didn't wanna argue about it. So he can come with you.

"And your 100% ok with this? I know your excited but-"

"Donnie I'm ok with this. It's not like I'm gonna be gone forever. I'm right around the corner. You guys can come over any time and we can have sleepovers and stuff." You said to him. He's been slightly panicked about this whole thing. Mikey is excited, not for you to leave but the idea of having somewhere to go besides the Jumbotron for a basketball game. Raph and Leo kinda feel the same about it. They both are glad you're getting somewhere with your life now and they know you can handle yourself. They just aren't used to change.

"Hey Pip Squeak. Vern has his van up there for ya right? Because I can give him a pice if my mind if he ain't up there." Raph says while bringing out your dresser and putting it with the boxes.

"Yes Raph. Vern and April are both there. And I think Casey is at the apartment waiting to help unload."

"Uhhhh Y/N? Why did you put me on clothes duty? I don't understand toots." Swift says while coming out with a bunch of outfits.

"Just pack what I wear often." You wave him off.

"So...pack nothing~?" Swift says...out loud...by your brothers.

"WHAT?!" They all shout at you as you flinch.

"He's joking! HE IS JOKING!" You say with a red face as you walk over to Swift and push him back into your room.

"He better be." Leo growled while carrying three boxes.

"Uhh guys." You mutter.

"Don't say your pregnant." Raph said taking a threatening step forward.

"Wha- no! Change of topic! You guys do understand that I don't need everything packed in one day right? Like I'm gonna some clothes here too for when I stay over. And I want to keep some books here and stuff." You say as you point to all the boxes piled up. Mikey is holding a box as you speak.

"Dudette you're telling me this now?! I could be skate boarding to!" Mikey says while dropping a box and walking away.

"Well it doesn't hurt to over pack. Now I need to go take apart your bed frame." Donnie said while grabbing a drill. He messes up your hair. You hate that your 18 and they are still about a foot taller than you.

"Alright I think I did!" Swift comes out proudly holding two boxes.

"No you didn't. I can tell you didn't. Even when I'm leaving some of my clothes here, you should still have about 4 boxes packed." You say with a smirk.

"Omg." He mumbled while walking back in with Donnie. You couldn't help but laugh. Leo comes up and puts a hand on your shoulder.

"You're growing up fast Bubba." He says while kneeling down. You hug him and kiss his cheek.

"I may be growing up. But I'm not leaving you guys. Well I am. But you know what I mean." You whisper to him. He smiles.

"We love you."

"I love you guys too."

That is it my dudes. This book is officially complete! Thanks for reading this book all the way to the end! I hope you guys enjoyed it and I love you all!

I will see you in the next book!!! Bye bye!!