Karai

So I'm gonna pretend Karai actually socializes with the turtles in 2014/2016. Cool? Cool.

It was late and your brothers were out. You, on the other hand, didn't feel like it. It was one of those days that you just don't feel like it. Those days where you know you gotta get up early and get shit done, but you just say 10 more minutes for that extra hour.

You're playing on your phone while watching a movie with Bruce when your brothers walk in. Bruce growls in slight anger for the disturbance. You wave at your brothers as they enter. Until you notice that Leo wasn't with them.

"Bros where's Lame-a-nardo?" You say while getting off the couch. Raph Huffs.

"Probably talking to his little girlfriend." Raph stomps off to the weight room. You turn to the others confused.

"Since when does Leo have a girlfriend?" You say confused. You look to Donnie because he's the middle child and knows everything going on in their lives.

"Well it's not his girlfriend. Damn Raph was supposed to keep his mouth shut." Donnie said while walking to his computers. You turn to Mikey.

"Mikey..."

"Bro! Don't look at me I ain't no snitch!" Mikey puts his hands up and walks away to steal some of Raph's Orange crush from the fridge. You walk over to Donnie at his computers.

"Take me to him Don."

"No can do. I don't even know where he is. Hehe." Donnie doesn't look away from his computers. You pull down on his arms so he's at your height.

"Donnie I KNOW you put trackers in all of our blood streams. Track. Leo." You order.

"He would kill me."

"Than do what I do, blame Mikey." You say with a shrug as you let Donnie go. He sighs and types some stuff out on the computer. A tracking signal popped up and he pulled it up on his hologram. Damn smartie.

"Fine. Don't say it was me." You smirked and grabbed your sword as Donnie grabbed his bo staff. Than you both headed out.

Time skip

"Karai. It doesn't have to be like this. Shredder is pure evil. Don't you have some good in you?" Leo argues while clanking swords with the Japanese girl.

"I enjoy working for the Shredder!" She snaps.

"You can work as a team with us. You have power and independence."

"Please. Like I would team up with a mutant!" She kicks him down.

"Well you teamed up with Bebop and Rocksteady." Leo got back on his feet. She rolled her eyes.

"Those two were morons and a disgrace to the foot!" She does a couple spin kicks to Leo. He blocked each other and grabbed her wrists.

"Come on Karai."

"I've only talked to you three times! You know NOTHING about me!" She snaps.

"WHAT THE FUUUUCKKKK?!" Both the Individuals turn to see you standing on the edge of the building.

"Y/N?! What are you doing here?" Leo releases Karai.

"That's, THATS THE BITCH THAT CUT ME YEARS AGO!" You point while yelling at Leo.

"Ahh the pathetic child." Karai crosses her arms.

"Uhh Y/N, Karai. Karai, Y/N." Leo says nervously.

"Don't introduce me Dummy! I don't want her to know me. Why are you talking to her?!" You take a step closer while taking out your sword.

"Because I can talk with whom I please." Leo says while stepping in front of you. Karai vanishes.

"Leo what the hell?! She works with the Shredder! She is leader of the foot clan!" You punch his arm. But that doesn't do anything.

"She has good too her." You take a deep breath.

"Leo. Big bro. I don't know what drugs you're on. But you gotta snap out of it. We have zero association with her." You pinch him.

"Ow hey! Is it wrong to try?" Leo says while kneeling to your height. There was a moment of silence.

"YES DUMMY! She's pure evil like Shredder." You flick his head.

"It's stupid to talk to a child about this. How did you find me?" He stands back up.

"How dare you call me a child!" You shout at him.

"How. Did. You. Find. Me?" He takes a threading step closer. Do you tell him the truth or lie?

"It's not hard to hunt down a giant mutant turtle." You growl while walking away.

"It was Donnie."

"What? No!"

"I'm gonna have a word with him."

"It wasn't Donnie! I found you myself!" You storm off and climb down the nearest fire escape. You could not believe Leo actually talked to the girl who attacked you while you were younger. You were snapped out your thoughts when you're phone vibrated. You jumped down into the sewers.

Donnie🤓: Does he know it was me?

You: Probably. Maybe?

Donnie🤓: Damn...