Engagement and Jealousy

You are in shock. You're eyes couldn't process the ring. You're mind couldn't process Casey being a man! You're mind just...wasn't ready.

Casey just asked April to marry him.

That makes sense though right? They've been dating ever since the Kraang shit happened. And let's just say once they were dating, Mikey wasn't a fan. Not even the slightest. But right now April just came to the lair with her arm looped with Casey's. He has his cocky smile plastered on his face. April is grinning as wide as she can and she runs up to your brothers and tells them the news.

"Congratulations." Leo says while giving Her a hug.

"Didn't know you were into morons. Might as well have just taken Mikey." Raph says while crossing his arms. Casey growls at him as April just laughs.

"Grrrr. I'm gonna go out." Mikey growls while leaving the lair. You roll your eyes.

"Uhh congrats April and Casey. I'm gonna go talk to Mikey." You say while giving them both a hug. You go after Mikey while your brothers just all talked. You ran out the lair and tried to find Mikey.

"Mikeyyyy? Mike?" You call out while looking around.

"Not know little sis." You look over and see Mikey spinning his nunchucks and just hitting pipes.

"Come on Mikey. Talk to me."

"There's nothing to talk about dudette. I'm ok." He says while turning to you. His baby blue eyes are sad.

"You're sad..."

"It's just the mask." He says with a weak smile.

"Everything is going to be ok Mikey. I never see you sad. Where's that happy goofy brother of mine that makes random noises in our hip hop Christmas album?" You say while grabbing his hand and stopping him from walking.

"Sorry dudette. He's on vacation." Mikey says while looking down.

"Mikey. This isn't anything to be upset about. They've been together for a while now. You had to have known this was gonna happen." You whisper softly while rubbing his arm.

"I-I know. I just liked the thought of someone not thinking I'm a monster or a freak..ya know? Well of course you know. You're human." Mikey says quietly. You look up at him with tears.

"Mikey.. I think you are perfect just the way you are. You're awesome bro. Name another person who can ride a hoverboard. And you're so funny. Also do you think people would think I'm a freak if they knew I had four giant mutant brothers that are turtles? Because I think they would." You say while jokingly punching his shoulder. He pulls you into a hug.

"You're right Jellybean. Thank you. I'll race ya back to the lair." He says while letting you go and making a run for it. You giggle and chase after him.

"You can't win Mikey!" You say as you jump up and swing from some pipes to pass him.

"Yo dudette since when do you go full ninja?!" He says while pulling out his hoverboard.

"Kunoich! Hey! Hoverboard is cheating!" You say as you jump down. But by now you guys are at the lair.

"Hey Mikey. Hey Sissy. You're back!" Donnie says with a smile.

"PIZZA'S ON ME TONIGHT!" Mikey shouts happily. Everyone cheers happily and begin to talk again. You hug Mikey.

"I'm proud of you big bro."

"Thanks sis."