Getting back

You slowly start to wake up. As your blurry vision cleared you see the familiar surroundings of home.
"Donnie..?" You groan while holding your head.
"Y/N! Oh thank god!" You seen him rush in and hug you.
"What happened D?" You asked while leaning on him.
"After the fall, you hit your head on a rock. Leo kept you from drowning." He says while petting you. You wince at the slight pressure, but don't fight it. Donnie was the only one who gave you hugs and love whenever. And sometimes Mikey. But his breath is deadly.
"Where is everyone?" You ask quietly.
"Getting ready." He said calmly.
"For?"
"....."
"Donnie whats happening?" You say with worry while looking up at him. He sighs.
"They got the portal open before we could stop him. While you were unconscious the technodrome came through....it's going to be fully built within the hour." Donnie explains. You panic slightly.
"Oh fuck. Ok lemme just grab my sword. We gotta go." You say while standing up. He pushes you down.
"You're -"
"ENOUGH DONNIE. IM SICK OF BEING THE EXTRA IN THIS FAMILY. IM GOING."
"...human." Donnie finishes. You give him a confused look.
"What?"
"Humans don't have the lungs to be able to survive up there. You will die."
"What are Casey and April and what's his face doing than?"
"Uhh there....taking out the portal..." He says slowly while rubbing his neck.
"Get me with them." You growl lowly while standing back up. You're starting to feel better now. Donnie nods and walks away. You follow.
"They're ready for us." Leo says while grabbing his katanas.
"Why she here?" Raph growls. You glare at him.
"You're not stopping. Period. I'm sick of you guys standing in my way." You snap. They don't make eye contact with you.
"Well let's go." Leo says while glaring at you. You nod at him and follow his lead.

-Time Skip-

They slowly removed the man hole covers and you guys climbed.
"Why are we going slow?" You ask from behind Mikey. He shushed you.
"The po-po are waiting for us dude." Mikey says while climbing up from behind Donnie. You gulp.
"The police..? Oh no." You say while following them till your out of the sewer. Your brothers stand up and Donnie helps you up. You glare at the captain. She looks at you surprised.
"What are they?" She asks you. You glare.
"My brothers." You hiss out. You look to April, Casey, and Vern for support.
"They have done a lot." April adds in. The captain looks at Leo.
"Don't take it from us. Ask Him." Leo points Vern. He hesitates. You take a threatening step forward.
"Ok ok so I had a little help...." He says embarrassed. The captain looks back at you than the others.
"We can save this city. It's gonna take muscle." Leo looks to Raph.
"Strategy." He responds.
"Brains." Mikey adds while smiling at Donnie.
"And a boat load of heart." Donnie adds in.
"And me!" You say while putting your hand.
"Always." Leo says with a smile. You all throw your hands up and look at the police.
"April. Casey. Vern. You're with me." You say while towards them. But you stop and turn to your brothers before they load up.
"Bros!?" You shout.
"Yea?" They turn to you.
"Please be safe." You whisper while turning back to your group.
"We are not about to take orders from a teenager? Are we?" Casey says annoyed. You cross your hands.
"Wanna ask Leo?" You say with sass.
"Alright so she's in charge. What are we doing?" He asks while heading to the car.
"We need to get TCRI and shut down the portal on Donnie's command. You say while climbing in the back seat with Vern.
"Wait so we aren't going with the turtles? When something bad happens you always want to be with the turtles!" He says like a pansy. You chuckle.
"You got the next best thing. Their little sister." You say smartly while leaning back. Casey hits the gas market sheafs to TCRI. You watch as you guys head to the left and they go right. You sadly watch as they leave.
"Hey. They're gonna be alright." April says comfortingly.
"I hope Shredder dies. A crappy death. Or an embarrassing death. Like frozen in the snow." You say not taking your head from the window. Your right hand tighten on the handle of your sword.
"Hang on!" Casey screams while hitting the gas. You snaps your head back into reality to see 4 police cars getting taken out by a barrier. Than the car your in flies forward. Once it slams back on the ground you get out quickly and hide behind some shipment containers till the others are with you.
"Plan?" Vern asks. You try to think till you hear a familiar voice.
"Come out little pests." It was Rocksteady.
"What do the trespassers look like Rock?"
"Anyone that isn't a giant Rhino or pig." The Russian accent rings through your ear.
"I'll/Casey take care of them." You and Casey say at the same time. Casey turns to you.
"I was gonna take them anyway." He says proudly.
"You have too. You really think Vern can handle the crazy Asian lady?" You say with a smile. Casey shakes his heads and reveals himself.
"Hey morons!" He shouts.
"Look who we got here." Rock steady says. You ignore everything else as you guys make a run for it.
While Casey took care of idiot 1 and 2, you Guys had to get to the portal device. You climbed onto a shipping container to avoid foot soldiers. April and Vern followed. As you guys silently crawled, a foot soldier appeared. April looked at Vern.
"What why me?" He whispered. You rolled your eyes.
"Little pansy." You jump off the container and punch him followed by a sweep kick. Than knock him out with the handle of your sword.
"Let's just go." You say while running off. April and Vern once again followed.

-short time skip-

You see the Asian women standing there watching the portal. Her hand was gently placed on the handle of her sword. You slowly pulled yours out his holder and turn to your two "partners".
"Take out the machine once D says so. I'll take care of that." You nod your head in her direction. They nod. You charge at the crazy lady.
"Wassup BIATCH!" You shout while going to punch her. She swiftly dodged and goes to high kick you. You grab her ankle and flip her. She saves herself by doing a backflip and landing. You both get into a fighting stance. You charge her again sword raised. She blocks your sword with hers. You push as hard as you can before you duck. She wings at thin air and you kick her in her gut. She flies back. You charge at her and kick her than punch her. She dodges all of them. Lots of fighting continues until finally You force her to fly into a metal crate and she falls unconscious. You take in a heavy breath and sigh out a breath of relief.
"Now! Do it now!" You hear Donnie's voice shout. You turn your head to the source. April grabs a chair but you run and smash the handle of your sword into the device. The portal shuts down and Donnie cuts out. Sweat drips from your head.
"We did it." You say slowly. Vern and April fist bump and you roll your eyes.
"Thanks for the help." You growl.