A plane ride

(Gonna be slightly different than the movie Bc I can't remember every detail Lol)

So yea there's a lot happening now. Apparently Baxter Stockman is building some kind of portal device. Donnie told you that he's been working on it for years and now he's got it. Once the portal opens though a huge ship called the technodrome is coming through. The leader is chewed gum! So you all decided to collect the parts before they did. But so far everyone hates everyone. Raph and Mikey broke into police headquarters. They tricked you into doing it too! Just like they did the others. April and Casey are in custody right now. Everyone hates everyone right now.Currently you are sitting in the living room thinking about how Raph lied to you. You start to over hear Splinter and Leo talking.
"I don't know what to do! Donnie's nose is in his computer. Raph's brains are in his biceps. Mikey's head's in the clouds. Y/N is just Y/N! I can't get them all on the same page to think with one mind." Leo snaps. You frown.
"You shouldn't want them all to think the same. It's their different points of view that make the team strong. A good leader understands this. A good brother accepts it." Splinter says trying to make Leo understands. There was a moment of silence before Donnie shouted for everyone. Donnie just located the last piece in some other country, and you guys have to go there! You didn't want too. You don't like planes or even traveling. Right now You are packing stuff in the living room.
"Bug spray? Heck to the yea. Change of clothes? Probably. My will to live? Eh I'll think about it." You tie your draw string bag clothes, you did this while your brothers talked. Until....
"Y/N will you quit doing your own thing and get over here." Leo snaps. You nod and run over to them.
"Did you hear anything I said?" Donnie says annoyed. Well now you're starting to believe they all don't like you.
"Something about an isotopic signature to track Bebop and Rocksteady. They're heading on a plane to Brazil and Mikey 100% thought they achieved the power of flight." You say while crossing your arms.
"Smartass." Raph mumbles under his breath.
"We can sneak onto the next cargo plane from JFK." Donnie says to you guys. You all give a stern nod.
"Back your bag boys. We are going to Brazil." Leo says with a smirk. You sling your bag over your shoulder.

~Time Skip~

You are all sitting in the cargo plane. There were animals everywhere. DREAMMMMMM. You sat looking at some of the exotic creatures while your brothers sat in silence.
"Hey Donnie?" You ask. He turns to you.
"Yea Sissy?"
"What kind of animal is this?" You say pointing to some kind of lizard.
"That Y/N, is an exotic reptile called Red Tegu. They get pretty big." He says while sitting next to you.
"Cool.....can I have one?" You say with an evil smirk.
"Absolutely not." Leo looks over at you a smirk.
"Ight. Can I steal it?" You ask Raph.
"Sure Pip Squeak." He said while chewing his toothpick.
"Fuck yea."
"Wait what I said no!" Leo said sadly. You laughed. There was a moment of silence until Donnie pulled up his hologram.
"Looks like Bebop and Rocksteady got the device. They are heading on a plane back. We are approaching our target! We need to go!" Donnie jumped up and opened the door. You all peeled out the door and at Donnie's hologram. Bebop and Rocksteady's plane was actually close!
"Alright let's get these safe and comfy parachutes on and-" You were interrupted.
"He jumped." You look at Mikey than out the door to see Donnie falling towards the plane.
"THE FUCK HE DO THAT FOR?!" You shout while strapping on Raph's parachute. Leo chuckles.
"You heard him. Let's roll guys." Than Leo jumped. Your and Raph's eyes went huge.
"Cowabunga dudes!"okay grabbed his board and jumped out. You panicked.
"I think I just shit a brick." You mumble under your breath. Raph is talking to himself.
"What would Vin Diesel do? What would vin Diesel do?!" He said while leaning in and out of the plane.
"Not jump! He would.....ok he would! But-" You were to late, he jumped.
""AHHHHHHHHH!"
"RAPH! YOU ASS!" You run and jump out the plane following him. You grab onto him.
"GET OFF ME!" He scrambles.
"STOP IM SCARED!" You respond while you both smash into the windshield of the plane. The pilots look at you both confused. Raph waves while you flick them off. Than you both fly off. You see Donnie holding out his bo staff for you to grab and you did. He pulled you into his arms.
"Shhh shh it's ok. I got ya." He said in your hair. You held him tight until Mikey hooked you on. Leo grabbed Raph.
"Nice catch." Is all he says before he latches on to. You guys take a moment and than climb into the plane. There are foot soldiers standing there. You take out your oriental sword but Raph smirked.
"Good news is you got parachutes. Bad news is-" and he proceeded to chuck them out of the plane like rag dolls. You laughed and sheathed your sword.
"Bros look at that." You point to a glowing purple piece of technology.
"It's the portal opening dimension thingamabob." Mikey says matter of factly.
"I'm pretty sure there's a more tactical name for it." Donnie says while examining the device. You heard slightly growling and looked over. You poked Raph who also looked over.
"Uh guys." He says while turning Mikey's head.
"Heh." Mikey let's out nervously.
"Oh." Donnie adds.
"Oh boy." Leo said as non leader as possible. You take out your sword.
"Hey Yo! Mutant prostitutes. Can we have this? Cool? Cool." You said with a smile.
"Prostitute?!" Rocksteady growled out.
"Dude bringing back the Mohawk. Good for you." Mikey adds in causing you to laugh.
"Oh let's see how funny you are after we bash your heads in." Bebop snaps while charging.
"GUYS I SHIT MYSELF AGAIN!" You yell while avoiding the fight. You doubt you can take on mutant that are two feet taller than you. Especially a rhino. You watched as Bebop knocked down Leo immediately and Rocksteady literally PICKED up Raph. Ya your just gonna chill with Donnie and the device.
"Watch it! Careful!" Donnie says while avoiding the fight as well.
"Donnie hand it to me and I'll go over there and hide." You say while takin it from him. He nodded and took out his bo staff. He than joined the fight.
You went off towards the cock pit and sat by the pilots.
"Yo my dudes What's up?" You calmly. Well they freaked out. They screamed.
"HOW DID YOU GET HERE?!" One yells.
"Ima call you Bill. Hi Bill." You say nicely. Than you hear what sounded like gunshots.
"WHATS GOING ON?!" The other screams. The shots kept going and the plan began to fall apart. First the turbine than the transmission....than well the body of the plane.
"Bye bye." You said with a smirk.They flew out the plane as you grabbed right to something. The bullets stopped and you heard 'dude seriously' from Bebop. Than Donnie came up. You held tightly To the device and to the piece of metal still attached to the frame.
"Don't worry guys I'll level out the plane." Oh man oh man Donnie is gonna be death of you.
"Donnie! If I die and you live......STAY OUT OF MY ROOM!" You shout while trying to reach and grab him. He shoved his bo-staff into the dashboard of the plane.....after HE PULLED OUT THE STEERINFG WHEEL?!??
"Hang on Sissy." He says while pulling as hard as he can. The plane went up slightly but not enough to avoid the trees. You are pretty sure he just took o it every tree he could.
"RAPH!" You turn over at the sound of your brother yelling. You see Raph fly out the back.
"Fuck. Shit. Fuck." You mumble while grabbing tightly onto Donnie. Soon the plane crashes into the river. You accidentally let go of the device and it gets washed away in the water. You go flying elsewhere. You land in the water and it starts to pull you away from your brothers.
"Guys?! Help! Hello?!" You scream but no one helped. Until you felt a pair of strong arms grab you.
"I gotcha." You smile as you see Raph standing about another turtle.
"Uhh were uh getting it on with a turtle Raph?" You say while you point at the non mutant turtle. Raph growls at you and drops you onto the land.
"DRY LAND! YES!" You say while laying on it happily.
"Come in. We gotta get that device." Raph says while yanking you up. You nod and race towards the others. You see Raph jump towards Donnie and save his ass. Everyone is all over the place.
"Leo is not gonna be happy with- HEY I GOT IT!" You jump onto a broken piece of metal and paddle towards the device. You go to grab it and Leo pops out the water causing you both to lose it.
"Bro watch it! I said I had it!" You snap as it floats away.
"Eyes up Y/N!" He snaps back at you. Rocksteady and Be op are on the tank and get stuck by a giant rock with the fucking device.
"Shit. They won..." You mumble while floating next to Leo.
"BYE TURTLES!" They yell. You look back and see your three other brothers there.
"Aw that's nice of them to say bye." Mikey adds in. You look back and see a giant waterfall.
"WATERFALL!" You scream as they all turn to look. You begin to paddle away until Leo grabs you.
"Hang on and cuddle into a ball." Leo orders. You do as told as you feel a hard wind hitting your face. Than a painful pressure on your whole body. You felt a couple ribs break. And then the last blow to your head from the shallow rocky waters below knocked you unconscious.