Funeral

You sit in your room now. Today was Splinter's funeral that you are holding at Central Park after it closes. You didn't want to leave your room. You couldn't handle it. Shredder killed him and you guys couldn't save him. You blamed yourself and so did your brothers. You guys haven't patrolled for the past two days since you all got back. No one plays music. Mikey doesn't skateboard. Leo can't meditate. And Raph refuses to work out. April, Casey, and Vern tried to help but they were hurt too. Especially April. But now, now the real pain hits. You look in your mirror. Your glad you don't share a room with Leo anymore, you wouldn't be able to handle controlling your emotions. You see your red puffy eyes look into your soul. You see your starved body mocking you. You put on your black dress and zip it up. You brush your hair and put in a pretty black clip. Even though you don't want to do this, Splinter would want you too. You slowly step out of your as Leo walked passed. He's trying to stay strong for all of you. But he's struggling. You pull him into your room and close the door.
"Leo..." Is all you get out before jumping into his arms.
"I know Bubba...I know." You squeezes you as you begin to cry. There's a knock on the door and opens it as you continue to cry. Your other brothers all come in.
"I-I don't like this guys..." Mikey mumbled. You jump off Leo and hug Mikey. He squeezes you as you both cry. Raph hugs Leo. Than Leo hugs Donnie. You all do a group hug and try to calm down. Your brothers are wearing ties. Just plain black ties that Casey gave them. They may be mutant turtles. But tonight they are the sons of a Great master and caregiver. The sons of a warrior. You are the daughter he always wanted. The daughter that brought love at the weakest points.
"I love you guys. I l-lo-Love you guys so much." You sobbed while holding Raph.
"We love you too Pip Squeak. Always." He said quietly while petting your hair.
"Casey and Vern took Dad to the park. They're ready for us..." Donnie whispered. There was a moment of silence. You guys walked out. April waited in the living room in a black dress. She wouldn't speak either.
"Let's go guys.." Leo said tiredly and sadly. And with that you guys headed out into the night to give thanks and love to your beloved Father. But life must go on......