Depressed

You run back to the lair in hopes your brothers were already there.
"Guys we did it!" You scream. You see them eating pizza and celebrating.
"We saved New York once again bros!" Mikey says while eating a pizza whole. You walk over confused.
"You guys didn't wait for me?" You say while looking at the empty pizza box.
"Sorry Pip Squeak. Saving the world makes us hungry." Raph says with a chuckle.
"I know...BECAUSE I JUST TOOK OUT A KUNIOCHI ALL BY MYSELF!" You snap getting all your brothers attention. You take a deep breath to calm down.
"Here have my slice dudette." Mikey says while holding the last slice of pizza. You smile.
"Thank you Mikey." You say while taking a bite.
Well boys we gotta get back top once the sun sets." Leo adds in after he finishes his slice. You look at him confused.
"For? Shouldn't we rest?" You say while taking a bite.
"We got keys to the city!" Mikey says cheerfully.
"Really?! Cool!" You say happily.
"Sorry Sissy....but you don't get one." Donnie says quietly. Everything around you falls silent.
"Seriously? Without me the portal device wouldn't have been destroyed!" You snap at them.
"Calm down Y/N it's-" Leo starts but you interrupt.
"NO FUCK YOU GUYS. IVE BEEN JUST IN YOUR SHADOWS FOR WEEKS! YOU GUYS PROBABLY FORGOT IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY A COUPLE DAYS AGO!" You shout while storming off. Your brothers look away sadly. You run to your room and start to cry.
What's wrong with me? Why can't I be taken seriously? They used to love me and now they just forget I exist. You thought to yourself. There was a fight going on in your head.

Turtles

"Dude we messed up." Mikey says slowly.
"I agree." Donnie adds in.
"She's probably being over dramatic again." Raph's says nervously. Leo shakes his head.
"She's right. We didn't even celebrate her birthday for her. 16 fucking years and we treated her like crap. Her first real battle and she gets no credit for it." Leo says while pacing.
"My sons. What is going on?" Splinter says while entering the kitchen.
"It's Y/N. We really messed up Sensei." Leo says while bowing to him. Sensei nodded and walked away. Leo stood confused.
"Uhh Sensei? Help?" Donnie asked
"My sons. This looks like you must fix this. Not me." He says before walking away. They look around and nod.

Back to you

You lay in bed still crying.
"Fuck them. I don't need them. I-I can run away. They won't notice anyway!" You say while standing up and grabbing a duffle bag. You start to pack it.
"F-fuck them. T-they don't need a sister." You mumble to yourself as you finish packing the bag. You leave your phone behind. You creep out of your bedroom and look around. They're out of sight. You look at the exit from across the lair and take in a deep breath. You make a run for it hoping they won't see. You stay stealthy in your home and flip over a couple of items until the exit came closer. You hop into the tunnel and look over your shoulder.
"I love you guys. But you didn't love me." You say while running away.

Turtles

They slowly crept to your bedroom with a cool gift.
"Think she'll like the hoodie?" Raph asked while crossing his arms.
"Bro of course she'll like it IIIIII picked it out." Mikey said confidently.

"Yea sure

"Yea sure. THAT's the reason it's the best hoodie." Donnie says with an eye roll.
"Guys. We are giving her the hoodie and apologizing." Leo says from outside the door. They give him and nod and walk in.
"Y/N we are really sorry. We didn't mean to- wait what?" Leo looked around the room. Donnie pulls up his hologram.
"Nope. No other heat signatures are being detected." Donnie says while closing his hologram.
"BROS SHE'S INVISIBLE!" Mikey shouts.
"No stupid. She's not here. As in she ran away." Raph says while smacking Mikey upside the head.
"Don't jump to conclusions Raph. She could be somewhere else. Let's just look around." Leo says while walking out the room.

30 minutes later

"Alright so she is not here." Leo says while meeting up with his brothers in the kitchen.
"I checked everyone man. She isn't here!! AHHH!" Mikey panicked.
"Well time to check above ground." Raph grunts out.
"Raph it's day time." Leo adds.
"I agree with Raph. We should go above ground. This is our sister we're talking about. Day time or not." Donnie adds in. Leo sighs.
"Well let's go get our sister."