Sibling Fighting

"Knock it off Y/N!" Donnie snaps as you try to watch a cat video on YouTube on his computers.
"But it's a cat playing chop sticks WITH CHOP STICKS!" You start while pointing the screen.
"Donnie just let her! She isn't doing anything wrong!" You hear Leo shout. You stuck your tongue out at Donnie. He pushed you on the ground.
"Knock it off. Leave my computers alone. Go bother Raph or something." He snaps at you while looking through his microscope. You roll your eyes and stand up.
"You're acting like Raph!" You shout at him while storming off. You go to Raph's room and walk in without knocking.
"Raph wanna go bust some heads? Annoy Vern? Something?!" You say to him slightly irritated. He drops his weights on the rack and looks at you.
"Usually I wouldn't turn down some head busting. But not today." He goes back to lifting weights.
"Seriously? Come on Raph!" You snap. He drops his weights hard this time and stands up quickly.
"Don't you dare snap at me again." He growls lowly. You roll your eyes.
"Whatever." You say while walking out his room. He slams you in the wall by the collar of your shirt.
"Stay. Out. Of. My. Room." He says through clenched teeth before finally releasing you. You flip him off and storm out. 
"Mikey!" You shout.
"Kitchen!" He replies. You head down there and see him filling up his mini cooler with Orange Crush.
"Isn't the Raph's? Or like his favorite? He drinks those after workouts." You say while grabbing a can and opening it.
"Shhh. Don't tell Raph." He says with a smirk. You sit at the table at drink the pop slowly trying to calm down.
"Mike hand me a- WHY ARE YOU DRINKING MY POP!?" You drop the can as Raph storms in. You go by Mikey. Mikey dropped the cooler and put his hands up.
"I just wanted some for later bro!" He says innocently. Raph pushes him into the fridge than grabs Mikey's bandana straps and grabs your shirt. He drags you both into the living room. Great. Raph is gonna loose his temper.
"Knock it off asshole!" You shout while slipping his hand off you. He raises his fist to you but Leo grabs it.
"What the hell Raph?!" He shouts while shoving Raph.
"They took my shit!" He snaps while getting in Leo's face. Leo stays where he is.
"Get outta my face Raph!" Leo growls.
"Whatcha gonna do fearless." Raph says coldly while spitting out his tooth pick. His muscles flexed. You stood up and pushed them apart.
"Stop!" You shout. Donnie enters now and stands next to Mikey.
"Children. Absolute children." Donnie says while shaking his head.
"Look who's talking Donnie. You always have your face in your computers!" Leo snaps. You start to get mad.
"And you're a controlling dick!" You shout.
"Watch the language Y/N!" Mikey shouts. You look at him.
"Shut up Mikey! I'm smarter than you could ever be." You snap at him.
"He will never be as scrawny as you!" Raph adds in. Within seconds everyone is fighting with everyone. Insults and all. This doesn't happen often. Usually it's with you and Raph or with Raph and Leo. Than as everything started to get tense a loud voice echoes through the sewers.
"WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE?!" You all stop what arguing and turn to Splinter.
"Mikey is incompetent!" Donnie snaps.
"Raph is an abusive douchebag!" You shout.
"Leo is a shitty leader!" Raph adds in.
"Y/N is such an extra!" Leo adds in.
"Donnie is all brains no heart!" Mikey snaps.
"No heart! Look at Raph!" Donnie turns to Mikey. The arguing heated up again till Mikey flew into the wall. Than Raph. Than Donnie. And Leo. Lastly you. You all groaned and looked at Splinter.
"THIS MUST STOP! ALL YOU HAVE IS EACH OTHER! BE A TEAM! WHEN ONE OF YOU IS GONE NOTHING WILL BE THE SAME!" He shouts making you feel guilty. You love your brothers always have.
"I'm sorry.." You say quietly.
"TO THE HASHI." He shouts causing you all to fall silently. The brothers nudge each other as they walk to the hashi. You follow behind quietly mad.