•Chapter 8•

I open my eyes to be met with a white room. It's very light in this room. I didn't close the curtains yesterday evening so all the light from outside is coming in.

This is my room for now. It's just a simple white room though. Suga said I could use this room. Taehyung said it wouldn't be for long though because I will sleep with Suga eventually. Suga didn't really react on that and I honestly don't know how to feel about that yet.

I'm just here to work for him right? What kind of relationship does Suga expect from me?

I throw the blankets off of me and walk to the wardrobe that is standing in this room. I didn't use the wardrobe before but I saw Suga putting my bag in it last night and that are the only clothes I have so yeah.

I open the wardrobe and startle when I see a lot of clothes in it. I don't know if I can take them but I decide to not take them.

I just take my bag and take some clothes from myself.

I quickly make myself ready and walk downstairs. I already hear voices so I'm not the first one who woke up today. It's only 9 am though.

I come downstairs to meet Jungkook who just walks into the kitchen and Taehyung who's sitting at the table, drinking some coffee.

"Good morning Jimin," Taehyung says but not without a grin on his face. "Good morning"

"Good morning who?" he asks and I feel myself blushing. "Good morning Taehyung"

"You can call me sir, master or maybe da-"

"He won't call you anything of that Taehyung. Sh*t up and leave him alone" a voice says from behind me. I turn around and see a sleepy Suga walking downstairs.

"Ohh I should make some coffee for him because he needs it so early in the morning," Taehyung says and I quickly nod before walking to the kitchen. This is the first thing I can do for Suga. He paid a lot for me. I need to be worth his money.

I come into the kitchen to meet a huge coffee machine. I shallow.

"Need some help?" A voice from behind me says and I startle what causes me to bump into the person behind me who grabs my arms to not let me fall.

"I'm sorry for scaring you, hyung," Jungkook says when I turned around to look at him. "It's alright. How do you know I'm older than you?" I ask curiously.

"Taehyung kind of looked in your file and well I kind of looked too," he says and I nod slowly. "Look I'll show you how it works," He continues and he shows me how to work with that huge coffee machine in front of me. "Suga doesn't want milk or sugar in his coffee just so you know" he says and I thank him while watching the coffee fall into the mug.

"You want some coffee too?" He asks before I walk back to Suga and Taehyung. "No thank you, I don't like coffee" I answer and Jungkook nods. "I don't like it either. Also, want some hot choco instead?" He asks again and I already think he's way too sweet.

"I would love that but you don't need to make it for me. You're not supposed to do things for me too and also not for Suga anymore. I'm here now to do that now so you can focus on Taehyung for 100%" I answer and a little smile appears on his face.

"Thank you but I'll make your hot choco anyway," he says before giving me a wink. I blush and quickly walk to Suga to gives his coffee.

"I'm sorry it took so long," I say while putting down Suga's coffee. "It's fine" he answers and I smile slightly. I don't need to do much anymore because Jungkook already did everything that was needed.

"You can sit down and eat something with us Jimin," Suga says and I do as said. I take a seat in front of Suga who's sitting next to Taehyung. Jungkook also walks to the table and he gives me a mug just like his and takes a seat next to me and in front of Taehyung.

We all start eating in silence and Suga is the first one to break the silence after a few minutes. "We're going to the mall today Jimin, I want you to have some more clothes" Suga decides and I nod like a good girl.

"What about the clothes in the wardrobe in my room?" I ask.

"They are some of mine but I guess they are too big for you so that's why it's important to go shopping" he answers again and I nod again.

"You're way too sweet for him," Taehyung says.

"No, I'm not. I'm just being nicer than you were when Jungkook was new here" he answers back and he rolls his eyes.

"You have to be a little hard when they are new and I never treated him badly"

Suga looks at Taehyung with a knowing look. I look at Jungkook next to me who just looks at his food.

"Stop looking at me like that okay?" Taehyung answers and Suga shrugs his shoulders.

"Fine, believe what you want but don't say how I have to treat Jimin and Jimin.," Suga says and I look up because he's talking to me now.

"Don't ever call Taehyung sir, master, daddy or anything like that. You just call him Taehyung. He might be my best friend but he's not your owner" he says and he looks at Taehyung again while shaking his head slightly.

"Of course not" I answer and I shake my head. Suga nods contently.

"Taehyung is my daddy anyway" we suddenly hear a voice say and we all look up at Jungkook with a surprised face.

There is silence for a few seconds what causes Jungkook to get insecure and start blushing. "Hell yeah, that's my baby boy!" Taehyung says loudly and he gets up to get to Jungkook before kissing him full on his lips. He takes Jungkook's lower lip between his teeth while pulling back and after that he let's go to not hurt him. I quickly look away.

"Ew, Taehyung please," Suga says.

"You're just jealous,"

"No, I'm not," Suga says calmly.

"I bet you are. Just teach Jimin as I did with kookie and you'll be happy too"

"I said I'm not jealous and I do it my own way"

"Wouldn't you like some sexual actions between you and Jimin?" Taehyung whispers in Suga's ear after walking to him and standing way too close to him.

He's whispering but I can still hear him and his words cause me to blush like an idiot.

"Shut the f*ck up Tae," Suga says and he pushes Taehyung away who's laughing like crazy.

I swear I saw Suga blushing though.

I quickly look down and start eating again, ignoring the whole situation.