•Chapter 18•

Jimin's P.O.V.:

After Taehyung and Suga yelled at me for doing stupid stuff that I actually didn't really do, they ignored me.

Both of them. They both started to ignore me. I don't mind being ignored by Taehyung because he doesn't really matter to me. But being ignored by Suga was another story. I don't like being ignored by him.

He is the one who bought me and he has to take care of me and I feel extra lonely without him. That's not even the worst thing. Or yes it is the worst thing but what it makes even worse is the fact that also Jungkook is ignoring me.

I don't think he does it because he wants to ignore me but because he has too. I guess he has to follow Taehyung's lead so he doesn't really have a choice. Or at least.. that's what I hope. I would feel really bad if Jungkook ignored me because he wants to.

I sleep on the couch every single night because I can't go and sleep with Suga. I don't think I'm allowed to do that.

It's evening and they're all sitting at the table. I also walk to the table and give the pepper and salt to Suga. He always uses it so I know that he needs it every day.

I also take a seat and start eating in silence. Normally Suga would thank me for giving something he needs because yes.. he is that sweet and thanks me for everything I do even though he bought me and he has any right to use me as a slave.

Well actually... I don't really think he has the right to use me like a slave because I think nobody is allowed to do that in this world anymore but you know what I mean right. Somehow he has the right because he paid a lot of money for me.

The food is amazing. Jin cooked today and as I said before.. he's an amazing cook. I'm serious. Every bite you take is like a moment in heaven. I'm honestly very happy about the food because it allows me to concentrate 100% on the food.

Suga, Taehyung, and Jungkook won't even make eye contact with me so looking at my food is better than looking at them to see that they all look away from me.

I will talk to Jungkook later. I look up from my food and look at Jungkook. He's also just looking down at his food. There is this weird tension hanging in the air. Taehyung tries to get rid of it though but it's not working. At least not enough.

"Jin did a good job," he says to Suga what makes him look up for a moment. He looks at Taehyung nods. After doing that he just continues eating. Taehyung swallows and sighs slightly.

Jungkook finally looks up from his plate too. He probably felt me staring at him. He looks at me but doesn't smile before looking down again.

I don't like being punished like this. It makes life even worse than it already is. I finish eating like all the others. Taehyung and Suga are immediately leaving. "I expect you to come to my room after you finished here," Taehyung says before walking away with Suga.

This is my only chance. I won't get the chance to be with Jungkook alone a second time so I really have to do it now.

Jungkook gets up and takes the plates from the table to bring them to the kitchen. "Are you mad at me too?" I ask immediately.

I don't have a lot of time. I look at Jungkook who looks around to see if anyone is here but nobody is because Taehyung and Suga are upstairs.

"No, of course not. Tae just said that I can't talk to you anymore. You're being punished"
"What should I do? I feel lonely, I feel sad. It hurts" I answer and that's when Jungkook turns around.

"I'm so sorry for ignoring you," Jungkook says and he hugs me. I sigh softly. I feel my eyes getting watery. I missed the contact with others. I never got some love in my life and suddenly I had some and now it was taken away again.

"You didn't have a choice. Taehyung would get mad at you. I understand that you don't want to risk that" I answer and I feel him nodding.

"It's your first punishment right?" Jungkook asks and I nod. We let go of each other and we start cleaning up again. "He doesn't talk to you and you don't sleep in his room anymore," Jungkook says and it hurts to hear it like that.

"What if I would just go to our room again?" I ask and I look at Jungkook to see his first reaction. He is surprised but he's thinking about it.
"That's risky but it could work, to be honest. I never tried it before" he answers eventually.

"Then I'll be the first one to try," I say. I feel a little scared but I have a little bit of confidence too.

"I'm curious. Good luck buddy and let me know how it went" Jungkook says and I smile at him.
After that, we both clean up in silence. When we finally finished Jungkook sighs loudly and turns around to look at me.

"I hope it going to work out for you," he says and he puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Thank you. For everything. I mean you should ignore me again after this. I don't want you to get problems. Being ignored isn't nice at all" I say and I put my hand on his.

"I got a lot of punishments already. You don't need to tell me Jiminie" Jungkook says and he starts to giggle.

"Does it still happen a lot?" I ask curiously. "He still punishes me but not as much as he used to. Maybe it's because he's in love with me"

"You believe he really cares that much about you? I mean, I don't want to hurt you but it's weird, right? He's just your owner" I say but he shakes his head.

"I believe there is more. We're in love.. I just know it" he says and he smiles at me. He smiles so widely that I also have to smile. This is the cutest thing.

I smile back. "Go! Taehyung is probably waiting for you" I say eventually.
I see a sparkle in his eyes when I say Taehyung's name.

"Yeah he's probably waiting for me...naked on the bed.. all ready for me" he whispers in my ear. I immediately feel myself heating up.

Why is he doing this? He makes me feel so awkward.

"Don't do that" I whisper back and push him away playfully.

"I love this. So innocent and awkward.. 8 should do this more" he says and he giggles again while winking at me and walking upstairs quickly.

I sigh softly. I love that kid.

But now something different. How is Suga going to react?