•Chapter 22•

Jimin's P.O.V.:

After eating breakfast Jungkook and I cleaned everything up and now we walk to the couch. Taehyung and Suga are home today. They are also sitting on the couch.

Jungkook takes a seat on the same couch as Suga. He's not sitting right next to him. I want to take the seat between them but Suga starts talking.

"You want to sit on my lap Jimin?" he asks and I immediately freeze. I don't feel like sitting on his lap right now. Knowing that the brown-haired boy last night also sat on his lap.. to ride him.

I prefer not to.

Jungkook notices it and starts talking too. "No, he was going to sit on my lap already," Jungkook says and he takes my arm.

"Are you sure you don't prefer to sit on my lap?" Suga asks me again and I look at him. He looks at me with a weak smile on his face. I slowly shake my head.

"No thank you" I answer and I quickly take place on Jungkook's lap.

I can see Suga and Taehyung giving each other looks but I try to ignore it and concentrate on the conversation that I have with Jungkook.

I'm so happy that I have Jungkook. He shouldn't be doing this all because I know he will be in trouble too but this really shows me how much he cares about me.

He's a beautiful person. I stare at him while he's explaining something and smile

"Something wrong?" He asks after a short while. "No, nothing at all. I'm going to get something upstairs" I quickly say before jumping off his lap and running upstairs.

I run into the room and look around. Jin hasn't been here yet. The blankets are still hanging off the bed. Some of Suga's clothes from yesterday are still lying on the floor. The curtains are still closed and I still smell like sweat and sex.

A hurt feeling goes through my body again but I ignore it. I go to my camera and take it. I'm going to take a picture of what I think is beautiful.

I quickly run out of the room to be met with Jin. "Oh hey Jimin, I just wanted to start cleaning your room. It's.. kind of dirty. Had a wild night?" He asks and he giggles. I would smile too if I was the one that had sex with Suga because Jin is just teasing me.

He doesn't know how much it hurts. "It was a wild night... but not for me... Just for Suga and his one-nightstand" I quickly say and I turn around to walk downstairs after hearing Jin gasp.

Jin is also a beautiful person. I should take a picture of him too... but not now. Maybe later. Probably later.

I quickly walk on the stairs, almost falling. I jump on Jungkook's lap again and he gives me a confused look. "Why did you go upstairs to get that?"

"I want to take a picture of you," I say enthusiastically. "Ew, no. I don't even look good" he answers and he starts blushing. "Please!!! You look just perfect!" I beg him and he thinks about it.

"You look perfectly fine kookie," Taehyung says suddenly. Jungkook looks up at him with big eyes. I see how happy he is with Taehyung's compliment. After their little fight during breakfast, none of them had spoken to the other.

This is the first thing that Taehyung says to him and it clearly means a lot to Jungkook. I smile too.

"Okay fine," he says and I quickly place a kiss on his cheek out of happiness. I feel Suga's eyes on me but I don't look back. I lean a little bit back and look through the little hole of the camera after putting it on.

I look at Jungkook through the little hole and wait because he starts talking.

"Why do you want to take a picture?" he asks.

I smile a little and answer. "I take pictures of things that I think are beautiful" I answer and that's the moment that Jungkook starts smiling and blushing at the same smile. He looks shy but oh so beautiful at the same time and that's the moment that I push the button and that the picture is taken.

I lean closer to him again and wait until the picture comes out of the camera. "And I think you're a beautiful person," I say and he wraps his arms around me. I hug him back with the camera still in my hands.

The photo came out but it's still fully white.

I put the camera on the coffee table and wait with Jungkook until the picture is visible.

Yoongi's P.O.V.:

"This is beautiful! Just like I thought it would be," Jimin says and he shows the picture he just took at Jungkook. I look at him with an irritated look.

Why would he take a picture of Jungkook? He took a picture of me! I felt so special about it. Does he think Jungkook is more beautiful than me?

Maybe he likes Jungkook? Would I care if he did? ... no.

But he can't like Jungkook because Taehyung would be mad. Yes, that's why he can't like Jungkook.

Why is he so enthusiastic about the picture? Would he still have the picture he took of me? He didn't even know me when he took the picture. He didn't even ask me if he could. That means I'm special right?

Jungkook takes the picture from Jimin and shows him to Taehyung. Jungkook got up so Jimin is sitting next to me now. He's sitting with his back to me though. He's looking at Jungkook who shows the picture with a shy but happy smile on his face.

"So handsome...That's my kookie" Taehyung says while pulling Jungkook on his lap. He starts kissing him and puts the photo in the air, expecting Jimin to take it.

Jimin doesn't realize it so I quickly get up and take the picture. I sit down again and give it back to Jimin.

He takes it from me but he doesn't look at me. I sigh. I don't like this.

I feel terrible about what happened yesterday. I was so selfish. I was lonely and went to look for a one-nightstand. If I didn't do that, Jimin would come to my room to ask forgiveness and we maybe would have made up and cuddled.

Would I have liked that more than sex? Maybe... I mean sex is sex but... Jimin is Jimin.

I groan softly. I really f*cked it up. Jimin looks up to me because of the sound and gives me a confused look. I look back at him right in the eyes what causes him to look away again after giving me a broken and hurt face.

I really f*cked it up. Should I fix it? 

•••

Thank you so much for reading this book!
Follow my account for more💖