•Chapter 17•

Jimin's P.O.V.:

I did exactly what he wanted me to do. I left his room. I went out of bed and went out of the room. I can't go to Jungkook because he was with Taehyung and I can't find Jin so I decide to just go downstairs.

I look at the couch. It seems pretty comfortable so I guess I'm just going to sleep here. I take one of the blankets out of the closet and use a pillow from on the couch. This isn't that bad.

Well physically.. this isn't bad but mentally. I'm totally broken and I can't get Suga out of my head. It just went so well between us. We talked about my past and just about me in general and he really seemed to care and be interested.

I just had to ruin it. Of course, I had to. I always ruin everything. It is my own dumb fault.

I'm never going to get away from here. My life is going to be hell. Suga doesn't like me at all. He probably hates me for being so bad for him. I'm not worth the money that he paid for me.

I'm not worth anything. I should've been born.

------------- The next morning ----------------

"Hey get up sweetheart," A soft voice says to me. I try to open up my eyes. The light is burning but I ignore it to look at the person who is whispering so softly.

I see Jin looking at me with a sweet smile on his face. "Oh my god, how late is it?! Am I too late?!" I ask totally in panic.

Jin shakes his head and starts talking again. "It's really early. Nobody is up yet, not even Jungkook" he explains and I sigh in relief.

I get up and sit up straight. Jin takes a seat next to me. "Why are you sleeping here on the couch sweetheart?" He asks with a worried face. "I did something that I shouldn't have done" I simply say.

"That's not really clear," Jin says and he gives me a weak smile. "Come, let's make some pancakes and after that, we can talk," he says to me and I just nod.

I don't feel like talking about now just after waking up. I follow Jin to the kitchen and we start baking pancakes.

Jin talks a lot. He tells me about the love of his life. He has a relationship from 8 years and he is really really happy with him. Yes, him. Jin is gay and his boyfriend is bi.

Jin tells me about the fact that his boyfriend calls him the girliest one because of his cooking skills and his obsessing with pink. Jin doesn't think that gender matters when it comes to cooking and pink but he likes the fact that his boyfriend likes it.

His boyfriend's name is Namjoon. He's a teacher. I wish he could teach me some stuff. I feel like I'm really dumb. Eric always cared about being smart so he bought us a lot of books about a lot of different stuff.

I read them all but I still feel like I don't know a lot about the world and everything that it brings with it.

After a short while talking about Jin's life and baking pancakes we finally finished.

"Okay so now that we talked about my whole love life and we made some pancakes, I think it's time for you to talk about yourself," Jin says and I immediately shut my mouth.

"There is something going on here and I know you're not allowed to tell me everything but at least tell me how you feel. Even though it's really weird for me because I don't know the whole story, I will try to help you and give you advice" Jin says with his sweetest voice again.

"I just got in a fight with Suga," I say eventually. Saying nothing isn't going to help me and I don't think that Jin is going to let go. I can't tell him about the whole situation though. I promised I wouldn't tell anything.

Jungkook and I aren't allowed to say anything.

"Just a fight? Are you two a couple? What kind of relationship do you guys have?" Jin asks curiously. The more I tell him the more he wants to know.

"Yeah, just a fight. I did something from" I just answer. I don't feel like answering his other questions because I don't know the answer to his other questions.

What kind of relationship do we have? "Are you two family? Or a couple like Taehyung and Jungkook. I also think they have a special relationship, to be honest. Sometimes I worry about Jungkook. Should I worry about you too?" He asks and I quickly shake my head.

"I guess I'm a lot worth to Suga" I answer eventually.

"What do you mean with that? Like worth in money?" Jin's question came out of nothing.

I feel my eyes getting wider. I look at him. Right in the eyes. It seems like he knows more than he is supposed to know. I'm so shocked that it took a while before I had an answer on that.

I open my mouth to answer but someone else is faster than me. "What the hell is going on here?" Taehyung's voice sounds harsh and cold. I immediately know that I'm in trouble.

I turn around to look at Taehyung who is standing at the stairs.

He looks at me and then at Jin. "I smell pancakes, that's amazing. Jin you can go now, you should come back later today" he says and Jin gets up. He quickly gives me a kiss on my cheek while whispering a soft 'sorry' that only I can hear.

I look back at the stairs when I hear someone coming downstairs. It's Jungkook with Suga behind him.

There is this awkward tension in the air which causes Suga to look at us with a confused face.

Jin leaves and Taeyhung starts to talk. "What the hell was that?!" he asks loudly and I startle.

"I didn't say anything," I say to defend myself but I know this isn't going to help me. Taehyung heard the wrong thing.

"Suga, we need to talk," Taehyung says and he pulls Suga with him out of the room. I'm alone with Jungkook who looks at me with a confused face.

"I really didn't say anything about this all to Jin. It seems like-"

"Like he already knows" Jungkook finishes my sentence. I look at him with big eyes. "Yes, that's what I mean!" I say to him. I'm just really happy that he believes me.

"I don't know how Jin already knows so much about us. He always tries to get things out of us. Like we need to prove that what he knows is true. You can't do that Jimin, We are not allowed to say anything" Jungkook explains and I nod.

"I know! I won't say anything anymore. Not a word" I say and he nods.

He comes closer and he pulls me in his arms. I immediately wrap my arms around him too. I push my face in his neck.

Suddenly we hear someone coughing.

I look up and see Taehyung and Suga again. I immediately let go of Jungkook.

This is not going to be a happy ending for me.

•••

Thank you so much for reading this book!
Follow my account for more💖