•Chapter 19•

Yoongi's P.O.V.:

I have to admit. Ignoring Jimin isn't easy for me either. I miss him. I mean, he slept with me in one room and even in the same bed and suddenly he's gone.

My huge bed feels cold without him. It's not nice at all. It's also just hard to see Jimin like this. He's quiet, very quiet. But what should he do? He can't talk to anyone.

Well, he could talk to everyone but there is just nobody who would give him a responds. Not only I am ignoring him but also Taehyung is ignoring him and of course Jungkook too. I think being ignored by Jungkook hurts him the most.

I don't think he cares more about me than about Jungkook. Well... I'm not sure. Jimin and I had some beautiful and nice moments together and those moments mean a lot to me. I'm hoping they also mean a lot to him.

I never wanted to buy anyone and this is exactly why. I'm not made to be an owner. I'm not made to play to boss over someone. I was against it. I'm against buying human beings and using them as a slave.

It's not right. I know that and Taehyung probably knows that too but we are raised with things like this and it's hard to believe how wrong something is when you are raised with the thought that doing this is right.

But I know it's not right. That's the reason why I didn't want to buy anyone. Every human being should be free to do with his life what he or she wants.

What makes it even worse is the fact that I know Jimin's past. It's terrible. He's just taken away from his real family. They took him away to raise him in a house with other kids who shouldn't be there either.

He could have a normal life with people around him who love him.

But instead.. he's here. In a house with 3 people who he doesn't even know that well.

I can't fix it anymore though. I give a lot of money to get him and now he is mine. I give him as much freedom as possible but I have to raise him right. Taehyung did it really well with Jungkook so I need to do it like him.

I want a relationship with Jimin like Taehyung has with Jungkook. It's just this easy.

If I really want to reach my goal, I need to listen to Taehyung and do what he says.

That means that I have to keep ignoring him.

I look up to see that Taehyung also finished eating. He looks at me and nods quickly. We both get up from the table to go upstairs.

"I expect you to come to my room after you finished here," Taehyung says to Jungkook and after that, we walk upstairs together.

"You're doing the right thing by ignoring him but you should show him that you don't care about it. You show him that you miss him and that it is hard for you to ignore him and that's not good" Taehyung says when we are standing in front of his door.

"I don't want to do this anymore. It's cold, lonely and boring without him in my room" I answer and I sigh loudly. I'm not used to it anymore. I use to sleep alone every single night and I didn't even care about it. But look at me now. I'm used to Jimin in my room and now he's gone and I just miss him already.

That's not good. This only makes me want to train him even more. I really need to train him like Taehyung says. If I do that, I'll never be alone anymore. Jimin will love me and I will have him, always by my side.

"Ohh so that's the problem? You feel lonely? I have an idea" Taehyung says and he puts his hand on my shoulder. "Go to a bar and get you a boy" he continues and he pats my shoulder with his hand.

"I don't know ma-"

"You can get really pretty boys so get your chance and go get you one. Now!" he says and he shakes his head while laughing a little. I give him an awkward smile and walk back to the stairs. I hear him opening the door and walking in his room.

I won't hear him anymore this evening. He's probably going to have a nice evening with Jungkook and Jimin won't come to sleep with me either so I'll be lonely tonight.

Maybe his idea isn't that bad. I should just go to a bar and get me a pretty boy who wants to keep me company in my room tonight. Every night I would lay in my bed and hope that Jimin would come to cuddle with me.

He never does it out of himself though. I always need to take him in my arms and let him feel that I want to cuddle. The first few times I thought he would say that he didn't want it but he never said it. I guess he knows I'm his owner and I don't think he dares to say no to me.

He never moves in the beginning but after a while, he would and that's what I like the most. The moment that he relaxes. He never relaxes for 100% though. I always feel his heart beating way too fast. Of course, that's because he's scared but I have to admit that it came in my mind that maybe I would be the reason for his racing heartbeat.

I shake my head. Enough about it, let's get another cute boy to pay attention to. I walk downstairs, Jungkook and Jimin are in the kitchen. I quickly put my shoes and my jacket on and take my keys.

I don't know why I had this weird attraction to Jimin. I f*cking bought him and I don't even know why but that's not important.

Jimin is special from other boys. I'll find a guy tonight who is at least just as special as Jimin.

I won't be alone tonight.

-----------Couple hours later-------------

I found someone. He's not as good as Jimin but he's good enough to keep me company tonight. I have been searching for a long long time.

I even went to 2 bars. I couldn't find anyone in the first bar. I mean I could find someone but I was comparing them too much with Jimin and of course, I can't find a second Jimin. That's impossible, I realize that now.

So when I went to the second bar, I was already a little drunk so that helped me. I saw this boy dancing with a drink in his hand. He was very small and he had soft-looking brown hair. He giggled a lot just like Jimin but the giggle of this boy was a little irritating and it honestly sounded a little fake.

Not that I cared about it. I was drunk and I was tired of searching for someone so I was happy enough when I saw that guy. I went to him, flirted with him and found out that he was in for an amazing night.

It wasn't even that late. I'm standing in my room right now and the boy is lying on my bed. It's only 9 pm. I was surprised that there even was someone like him in the bar.

"Do you live here alone in this big house?" He asks curiously and he looks around. "No, I live here with 3 other guys" I answer and I pull out my sweater because it's way too hot.

Taehyung and Jungkook are probably in their room and I saw Jimin lying on the couch so he is sleeping there again like I thought he would. But I'm not alone tonight.

"Are they-" the boy starts but I stop him. I walk to the bed. "They aren't important right now," I say and I put my finger on his lips. They aren't as pink and as plump as Jimin's but they are good enough.

This boy is sexy and cute like Jimin is so it's good enough.

"Hm, you want to go this way?" the boy asks and he gets up. He is sitting with his knees on the bed and comes closer to me.

"Only the two of us are important right now.." the boy says and he bites in my earlobe.

I close my eyes and try to concentrate on the boy. Try to forget about the beautiful boy who's probably sleeping downstairs.

I'm not alone tonight. Not alone. Not tonight.