•Chapter 30•

Jimin's P.O.V.:

Kai really is my saving angel. We planned everything and tonight it's going to happen. Tonight at 12 am.

I'm going to break free.

Kai left early today together with Jin. Jin isn't cooking today because Suga is going to do that so they didn't have any reason to stay here.

Jin knows about the plan too. He'll be here to get me tonight with Kai. I only have to do one thing.

At night Suga and Taehyung are looking the front door. There is a big lock on the door that will keep me from breaking free.

Kai will be here at 12am and I need to have a key of the lock so I can leave. This means that I need to take it from Taehyung or Suga. I know they both have a key. I don't know where Taehyung keeps his so I need to take Suga's key.

I feel bad about breaking out here. I know that Suga paid a lot of money for me and if I think about the good times with him I feel bad.

But after what happened yesterday I just feel like leaving is the best option. I only get one chance.

I can have a normal life. I can go to school, get smarter, and make friends. That's all I ever wanted and that's what will happen if I leave this place. Suga is never going to allow me to go to school because Taehyung would kill him if he does so.

So I see this as my only way to have a normal life.

I know where Suga hides his key. He never really bothered to hide it very well. That honestly makes me feel even guiltier. I think he just trusts me and doesn't expect me to do anything wrong.

But I am going to do something wrong. I will take the key. I will take the opportunity to escape.

I look down to look at Jungkook who is lying in my arms. We had dinner a while ago and there is still a tension between Jungkook and Taehyung. Between Suga and me too but that's alright. That's our own fault. But it's my fault that Jungkook is sad now.

This dinner was the most awkward dinner ever. We are all fighting so nobody was really talking. After eating we went upstairs and the other two stayed downstairs.

"Jungkook," I say after a very long silence.

"Hm," Jungkook says and he moves to look up at me.

"Can you come downstairs at 11.55 pm tonight?" I ask. I want to take him with me. Kai says I had to say it to Jungkook and of course I was planning to. We can leave together.

"In the middle of the night?" he asks confused.

"Yes, I'll be sleeping on the couch tonight"

"Alright, but why?"

"Jungkook.. please don't ask and just promise me you will be there," I say and I sigh.

He looks at me for a while with a thinking look but he nods.

"Sure" he answers eventually.

"Perfect. I need to leave now. I still need to do some stuff" I say and I put his head on the pillow before getting up.

"I see you tonight," I say and I kiss him on his cheek. He'll stay in this room for now so I have to do this alone.

I quickly walk to my own shared room and take my camera. I look at it. It's a beautiful thing. I put it down on the bedside table and take the pictures.

I quickly put the pictures in my pocket. I won't take the camera. I'll leave it here for Suga. I just want the pictures.

I walk to his side of the bed and take the box underneath his bedside table. It's a very typical place to hide something.