•Chapter 16•

Yoongi's P.O.V.:

"It's clear! You need to punish him and hard!" Taehyung says and I look at him without showing any emotions. I don't feel like punishing him. He was already crying and I really don't like it to see him so sad.

It kind of breaks my heart to see him crying like that.

"I don't know man, he was already crying. I think he already startled when I started yelling" I say but Taeyhung immediately starts shaking his head. "No, no no! You NEED to punish him! If you let him do whatever he wants now, he will never be a good boy like Kookie is," he explains and I think about it.

I kind of want Jimin to be a good boy like Jungkook is to Taehyung now. "That's what you want right?!" Taehyung asks again and I nod.

I see him nodding too. "I will have to punish Kookie too. It's his fault that Jimin could call that girl. He has to know that he made a mistake and he also has to know that he can't give his phone to Jimin" Taehyung explains but I'm not sure if he is talking to me.

I just think about Jimin. He's alone in our room. He went to our room just like I asked. Jungkook stayed in the living room and we are in Taehyung's bedroom.

"Stay here. I'll say that he has to come and I'll punish him so you can see how you have to do this sh*t" he continues. He immediately got my attention. I look at him with wide eyes.

"Wai-" I want to start but Taehyung starts yelling. "KOOKIE!!" he yells and it doesn't take long before Jungkook walks in.

I walk to Taehyung and start whispering in his ear. "Don't you punish him in a sexual way? Because I don't think I want to see that" I ask and I see Taehyung thinking about my words. "Hm you're right but I don't always punish him that way," he says and he points at me with his finger.

"Let me learn you something" he continues and he walks to Jungkook.

"Jungkook, how do I punish you?" he asks and he puts his fingers under Jungkook's chin to push his head up. Jungkook was looking at the ground the entire time. "yo-" Jungkook starts but Taehyung stops him again.

"Wait, only tell him the things that aren't sexual please," he says and Jungkook nods like always.

I see him shallowing before talking again. "He ignores me... sometimes for a long time and other times for a short time, depends on what I did." he starts and I see how much it hurts him when Taehyung does that.

"This is one you could do too," Taehyung says and I nod slowly. This one isn't that bad.

"He locks me up in the closet for a certain time," Jungkook says again. It's also an option but I don't know. It sounds cruel.

"He doesn't let me touch him" Jungkook continues. "That wouldn't matter for Jimin," I say immediately. "That's sad right? Maybe you can do it the other way around? He needs to touch you" Taehyung says to me and he winks at me with a smirk on his face.

I roll my eyes at him. "Sexual abuse him? That doesn't sound like a good plan" I say but Taehyung shakes his head. "You don't have to say it like that, that sounds bad"

"Because that is bad!" I say to him and I shake my head.

"Well just go and give him his punishment!" Taehyung says and I nod. I get up from his bed and walk to the door. I need to go to Jimin. I just don't feel good knowing that he's alone in our room.

"Just remember" Taehyung starts again. His voice makes me stop walking. I'm standing in the doorway. "If you don't punish him now.. he'll never be like my Kookie is" he continues and he looks me right in the eyes while biting Jungkook's lower lip.

I see one of his hands slipping to Jungkook's belt. I immediately feel myself getting warmer. I have this weird feeling in my stomach. I try to ignore it and turn around to walk away from them.

I sigh deeply when I'm standing in front of our door. I open up the door and look inside the room. I don't see anything and I don't hear anything either.

I open the door fully and walk inside. There is a bulge into the blanket on the bed. It's probably Jimin who's lying underneath them. I walk closer to the bed and touch it.

I can feel his body. I pull away the blanket which causes me to see Jimin. There are tear streams on his cheeks and his eyes are still red. He looks up at me with his innocent face.

"I'm sorry" Jimin brings out. His voice is very low and breaks a little while talking.

Images of Taehyung and Jungkook are flashing through my mind and I look at Jimin without showing any feelings. I have to be harsh for what I want to reach.

"I need to punish you" I just say and I see his eyes getting bigger. He jumps up.

"No, no, no. Please don't punish me!" He starts begging. "I don't have a choice. Don't talk to me anymore. I don't want you around anymore" I say and I see his eyes getting glossy again.

How was Taehyung able to do this? Was Jungkook stronger? Like emotionally stronger?

I get away from the bed and want to walk to the bathroom. "Please leave the room. I don't want to see you here when I come back. You'll need to sleep somewhere else tonight" I say without looking at him.

I'm standing with my back at him. I slowly walk to the bathroom.

I need to punish him. If I don't punish him I won't get what I want.

I see Taehyung and Jungkook in front of my eyes again. Taehyung with Jungkook's lower lip between his teeth and his hand playing with Jungkook's belt.

I did the right thing. I need to punish him to get him like I want him to be.