•Chapter 10•

I'm in my room. Well, the room that I have until I'll sleep with Suga in one room. I don't want that though. I just want to stay here. In my own room.

I'm not alone right now. Jungkook is also in my room. I'm sitting on my bed and Jungkook is sitting in front of me. We've been talking for a while now. I just told him my age.

"So I guess I'm the youngest here," Jungkook says and he smiles like a little kid. "You also look like the youngest" I answer and I smile at him. He pouts. "I didn't mean it in a bad way though! You're very cute!" I say to defend myself. I didn't want to be mean.

"I get it!" Jungkook says and he giggles. "Thank you, hyung," he says and now I feel my cheeks burning up. He called me 'hyung' and I don't know why but that makes me blush.

"Aw, you're blushing! Is it because I called you hyung? You're so cute!" Jungkook yells and he takes my cheeks between his fingers.

"You don't need to call me that," I say to him.

"How old is Taehyung?" I ask because I'm very curious. Especially Suga's age interests me but I feel like I shouldn't ask his age as first.

"He's 18 and Suga is 20" he answers and I immediately also know Suga's age. Suga is the oldest. Taehyung is really young to be a buyer. He's only one year older than me.

"How old are you? I mean I know you're younger than me but how young to be exact?" I ask, looking at Jungkook's face. He still has a babyface.

"I'm 16!" he yells enthusiastically. So he's only one year younger than me. He looks younger. "How long are you here already? I mean with Taehyung?" I ask him again. I can't help but ask him a lot of questions. I'm just very curious and I'm living here now so I would like to know everything about the people in this house.

"I got here when I was 14 years old. It's like one and a half years ago that Taehyung bought me" he answers without any problem. I don't think he minds my questions but I still feel guilty. "I'm sorry about all my questions Jungkook. I'm just so cur-" I want to finish my sentence but Jungkook starts talking again.

"It's alright! I understand that you're curious! I was curious too when I was new here" he says and he takes me in his arms. I quickly hug him back. I feel like I finally made a friend after a long time. Ella was my only friend.

"You know I thought about this a lot" Jungkook starts again after letting me go. I look at him with a confused face. "About what?" I ask and he looks at me in the eye.

"I always wanted someone who was like me. Also sold but Suga never wanted to buy someone and I really didn't want Taehyung to buy a second person. I want to be his only one" he says and he blushes after saying that. I nod in understanding.

"Suga never wanted to buy someone?" I ask even more curious than I was before. Jungkook shakes his head.

"Before they left the day that you got here, Suga said he wouldn't buy anyone" he starts explaining.

"Taehyung always brought him to a lot of events because he really wanted Suga to buy someone. I was always so scared that they would come back and that Taehyung ended up buying someone but that never happened. They always came back alone. Suga never wanted to buy someone. He lives on his own and he always said that he needed nobody else until they came back with you" Jungkook says and he looks serious but after looking at me, he smiles again.

What he just told me causes me to have even more questions. Why did Suga buy me? Was he lonely after all? Does he just like me? Maybe he just hated that Bret guy.

I open my mouth to ask the next question when we suddenly hear someone yelling downstairs. "Kookie, come downstairs!" Taehyung yells. Jungkook looks up immediately and after a few seconds, we hear Suga's voice. "Jimin can you come downstairs too?" Suga yells and I get off of the bed with Jungkook to walk downstairs.

Once we're downstairs we don't only see Suga and Taehyung but we someone else. It's a tall boy with light brown hair and the sweetest smile. I startle when Jungkook suddenly starts yelling from behind me.

"Jinnnn!!!"

He runs to the boy and bumps into me in the process. I try to find balance again and look at Jungkook who jumps into the boy's arms. The boy quickly wraps his arms around Jungkook so he wouldn't fall.

So this boy is Jin?

"Jungkookie, so happy to see me again," he says and he smiles at Jungkook. He hugs him quickly before putting him back on the ground. I look at Taehyung who's glaring at Jin and Suga who's grinning at Taehyung. Taehyung notices it and hits Suga on his crotch making Suga jump away quickly.

Jin looks at me after putting Jungkook down. He smiles and I automatically get a little smile on my face too. He gives such a positive feeling to me, I just can't help but smile at him.

"You must be Jimin, right?" He asks. His voice sounds so amazing. I feel safe when I hear it. I nod and take a step closer to him. He's still 2 or 3 meters away from me. I didn't let anyone touching me since I'm in this house. I only hugged a few times with Jungkook because he's my friend now but I tried avoiding any contact with Suga and especially Taehyung.

"Welcome to this house! You'll see me here every single day except for the weekend-" I don't let Jin finish his sentence because I hug him tightly. I wrap my little and short arms around his waist.

"Aww does Jiminie want some love?" I hear Jin ask and I feel his chest moving while he talks. I nod, not even realizing what I'm doing. I don't know why I'm hugging an unknown person but like Jin said: I need love. Jin just gives me this good feeling.

He doesn't know anything about buying and selling people and that just has to mean that he is a good person.

I close my eyes and try to keep his smell in my mind. He smells a little bit like roses.

"I have to talk to Suga so we're going downstairs to have a private talk. Don't bother us" Taehyung says and his voice makes me look up at them. He's taking Suga's hand, pulling him upstairs.

I look at Suga but I can't read his expression at all. I just decide to ignore it and look up at Jin who smiles at me.