•Chapter 20•

Jimin's P.O.V.:

Jungkook left a little while ago. I wanted to go to Suga immediately after Jungkook left but I was too scared. I didn't dare to go.

I didn't talk to him for a while and it's scary to go to that room all of sudden. I don't know how he is going to react. Maybe he will keep ignoring me because I'm still punished or maybe he'll forgive me.

I'm hoping for the last option. I really want his forgiveness. I'm tired of sleeping on the couch. We used to cuddle sometimes and I honestly miss it. I slept with Suga for a while now. Maybe I even started to like it.

Suga and I were getting closer.. until I made my first mistake. I never wanted to get punished. I wanted to never make a mistake but of course, that wasn't possible.

It took a while though before I made my first mistake. I did my best. But now I made 2 mistakes in a row.

I called Ella and I talked to Jin. Two big mistakes.

I sigh loudly but shake it all off. I have to do this. I quickly walk upstairs and run through the hall until I'm standing in front of our door.

I take a deep breath. It's already 8 pm. We had dinner at 6 pm. It took me 2 hours to have the courage to come here.

Now I'm standing here, I have to do it. I push the door and it slowly opens. I pop my head inside and look around but I don't see anyone. I walk inside and start talking. "Sir?" I ask but there is no reaction.

I walk to the bathroom and knock on the door but nobody responds. I open the door with my eyes closed. "Sir, can I come inside?" I ask but actually I'm already opening the door.

Again nobody answers so I open one eye to be met with an empty bathroom. Where is he?

I walk into the room again and sigh. He isn't here.

I leave the room and when I walk past Taehyung's room I hear soft noises.

Awkward...

I quickly walk downstairs and see that Suga's shoes aren't there anymore. He left the house.. but where did he go?

I shrug my shoulders and put myself down on the couch. I'll wait until he's home.

I put the tv on and watch some stupid tv show. I'll sleep with Suga tonight. I need to try it.

I don't want to sleep alone tonight.

-----------------Almost 2 hours later---------------

I blink a few times and open my eyes. I feel my eyes going wide and I quickly jump up.

F*ck. I fell asleep. I take a look at the clock. 9.39 pm.

I only sleep for an hour and a half. Luckily. I really want to go to Suga.

I throw away the blanket from my body and get up from the couch. The couch is comfortable but not to sleep on it for nights. I don't like sleeping on the couch.

I walk to the stairs. Let's go to his room now. I look behind me on the floor and his shoes are lying there very messy so that means he's home.

I didn't hear him coming home, I guess I was in a deep sleep. I'm also not tired anymore. Like at all. I don't even feel like sleeping anymore.

Maybe I can talk with Suga when he gave me his forgiveness. If he is going to forgive though. Talking with Suga at night is so nice. I feel like we are creating a bond.. or at least.. we were creating a bond and I would like to continue with that.

I quickly walk upstairs without making too much noise because I don't want to wake up Jungkook and Taehyung.. well if they are sleeping at least.. probably not but maybe Suga is and I want to wake him up in a nice way and not by making too much noise on the stairs.

I want him to wake up with me in his arms... maybe he missed me and he'll forgive me faster when I'm in his arms again.

I walk through the halls but when I'm finally in front of our door I stop.

I hear noises... I wait and try to listen better. I even hear two voices.. wait...

Suga isn't alone?

I immediately feel my stomach turn around and I feel like my heart is going to stop. My heart is racing so fast that I'm scared that I will get a heart attack.

I put my hand on the door handle and push it a little bit down. Do I even want to open this door?

Maybe Suga is watching tv.. maybe that's the second voice.

I push harder and the door goes a little bit open. This was enough to see that the second voice wasn't from the tv. I see a lot of movement on the bed.

I push the door fully open and look at the most shocking thing ever.

Suga is lying on his back. He's not wearing a shirt... I don't even think he's wearing anything at all. A small looking boy with brown hair is sitting on his dick.. also fully naked. Suga's hands are on the boy's hips.. probably leaving bruises.

The unknown boy is moving fast. I never saw people having sex before but I'm sure that this isn't the move loving way to have it.

His boyfriend? I thought he was single? A one-nightstand? Ew, disgusting.

I feel a lump in my throat and I try to swallow it but that doesn't really help. I take a few steps back and want to turn around and run away but at that moment the boy with the brown hair throws his head a little back and opens his eyes.

His head turns around to look at me and he stops moving. First, he looks very shocked but then he smiles a little and starts talking.

"Waw, this is awkward," he says. I look from him to Suga. Suga turns his head a little bit and opens his eyes. It seems like he's been using drugs or something. He seems to be high.

He sees me and his eyes are immediately getting bigger. "What's happening?!" he asked confused and shocked.

"I guess one of your friends walked in on us" he boy giggles. His giggle sounds fake for some odd reason. "You want to join us?" he continues.

He's still sitting in the same position as before. I'm shocked by this whole situation but his question makes it even worse. Who would ask something like that?

I quickly shake my head as fast as possible. "Jimin-wh-what are you doing here?" Suga asks but not without stuttering.

"I-I-was lonely, I thought you-you were also- I wanted for-forgiveness.." I start but talking is hard for me for some reason. I can't get the words out of my mouth.

"Wait... You guys aren't the couple right?" the still unknown boy asks and he looks at Suga who shakes his head without looking away from me.

"You are lying right?! Why is he crying?!" The small boy can yell very loudly. I didn't expect that. He is pointing to me with one of his short chubby fingers.

Wait... What? Crying?

I go with my hand to my face and go over my cheek. If feels wet. I look at my hands so see fresh tears. I didn't even realize that I was crying.

I have to admit that finding Suga as this hurts. I know we're not in a relationship or something but I thought he was feeling lonely and sad... Just like I felt for the past few days.

I take a few steps back again and turn around now. I quickly run out of the room. I hear Suga saying my name but I just ignore it.

I quickly walk to Taehyung's room and take the door handle in my hand but I stop myself right before pushing the door open.

Jungkook is probably cuddling or something with Taehyung... I can't go inside to talk with him. What should I say to Taehyung anyway?

I lean against the wall next to the door with my back and sigh. I let myself slide on the ground.

I'm feeling even lonelier than before... Why does this hurt so much?

I was always alone... why would it be different now?