•Chapter 9•

It's my third day here today. My second night. I open my eyes and get out of my bed. I open my wardrobe, which is now filled with clothes that I got from Suga yesterday. We bought a lot of clothes yesterday. And with a lot, I mean A LOT.

My whole wardrobe is full now after shopping once. Suga doesn't really like shopping so he wanted me to get everything at once. I even got a little bit make up because yes I'm a boy but I like using it sometimes.

I used some makeup from Ella when I still lived with her. She taught me how to use it and I liked it a lot so I asked Suga if I could take some makeup with me too. He just muttered that I should take what I wanted so that's what I did.

I don't get why he wants to have me. He paid a lot of money for me and now he still needs to pay a lot for me. My clothes, food and everything I need. He even pays everything I want. Why would he even do that?

I quickly take some clothes and pull them on quickly before walking downstairs to see Jungkook. "Morning Jungkook," I say when he looks up to see who's coming downstairs. He puts something on the table and smiles at me.

"Good morning Jimin,"

"I'll help you with the table," I say and I start walking faster to help Jungkook with everything. It's also my job now. "I'm used to doing everything on my own," he says while we walk into the kitchen.

"Yes but now I'm here and it's all going to change" I answer and I give him a quick smile. "Jin is coming back today so he'll help us too," Jungkook says and his words make me frown. "Jin? Who's that?" I ask curiously and Jungkook looks at me before walking back to the table.

"Suga didn't tell you yet?" He asks and I shake my head when I see him looking at me. "Jin is someone who comes here every day except for the weekends. He cooks for us" Jungkook explains and I just look at him with a confused face.

"It's Monday so Jin will be back today. Suga cooks at the weekend or we just order something to eat" Jungkook keeps explaining when he sees my confused face. "Why doesn't cook Suga every day?" I ask confused, remembering that he told me that he liked cooking.

"Suga likes cooking but he's just too lazy I guess" Jungkook answers and he giggles slightly. "Gossiping about me?" we hear a voice suddenly said from behind us. We both turn around to see Suga standing there at the table.

"No, I wouldn't dare to do that. Just telling Jimin the truth and telling him about Jin" Jungkook says while shrugging his shoulders. Jungkook dares to just answer him like it's nothing while I'm blushing like an idiot.

I don't want to do anything wrong. "Oh yeah right Jin. I forgot to tell you about him but I guess Jungkook explained already" Suga says and I nod slightly. "When is he coming?" Jungkook asks curiously.

"I have no idea Jungkook. He always comes when he wants to" Suga answers and Jungkook nods disappointed. I give him a curious look. "Jin is amazing Jimin! I bet you'll like them just as much as I do!" Jungkook says enthusiastically and I smile at him.

Jungkook seems to be very happy with his life here. Well, the past 2 days weren't bad but I still prefer a normal life with my own real family. I even have a hard time remembering how my parents look.

"Let's have breakfast! I'm starving!" a voice suddenly says from on the stairs. We all look up to see Taehyung walking down and taking his seat at the table. "Sounds like a good plan," Suga says and Jungkook also takes a seat. I quickly walk to my seat and sit down.

I start eating and Taehyung is the first one to start talking again. "So Jin is coming back today and I don't know if you already heard about him but he doesn't know anything about buying and selling people" he explains and he looks at me.

"Why not? Because it's not allowed to buy and sell people?" I ask curiously. I don't even want to be mean. I just asked it because it's probably the truth. Taehyung gives me an angry face.

"Don't talk to me like that!" Taehyung snaps and I startle a little bit because of his angry voice and expression.

Suga hits him on his upper arm and gives Taehyung a warning look. "What?! You think it's normal that he says something like that?!" Taehyung asks Suga with a pissed off voice. "He didn't mean it like that. He just asked," Suga answers calmly.

"Pff sure. You're never going to be a good owner like this" Taehyung says and there is a short silence. It's very awkward if you ask me. Jungkook and I are too scared to even move in this situation.

"Taehyung just wanted to say that you can't talk about that when Jin is around. You're just a family member of me and you're going to live here with us because your parents died in a car accident" Suga explains after the silence.

"My parents" I repeat softly. "Do you understand?" Taehyung says suddenly. I nod. "Of course"

"Of course who?" Taehyung asks, still with anger in his voice. "Of course Taehyung"

"Taehyung! Jimin is mine" Suga suddenly says. I hear a little anger in his voice but not a lot. I feel my cheeks burning because of his words.

Jimin is mine.

"You're not able to be his owner" Taehyung answers without showing any regret.

"I am. I want you to keep out of it" Suga answers calm. "Fine" Taehyung says eventually.

"I won't talk to Jimin like I'm his owner again" He continues and Suga nods slowly. "Good because you aren't" Suga answers again and he takes a bite of his food.

"I think you understand, right Jimin?" Suga asks and he looks at me. I nod again. "Yes, I understand" I answer before getting up and walking to the kitchen. I'm done eating. I clean my plate and start cleaning up a little bit in the kitchen.

"You still didn't say how he has to name you?" I hear Taehyung say. He's whispering but I can still hear him clearly. I don't think I'm supposed to hear this but I don't care because it isn't my fault that I can still hear them.

"He can just call me Suga" I hear Suga answer but right after that I hear Taehyung sigh.

"No, actually he can't-" Taehyung starts but Suga stops him. "I'll talk about it with him okay?" Suga says and he sounds frustrated.

"Good"

"You're annoying as hell," Suga says but I hear Taehyung laugh softly. "You like me," he says eventually what makes my heart skip a beat.

"You're lucky you're my best friend" Suga answers. I startle when Jungkook suddenly walks into the kitchen with his plate.

"Are you okay?" He asks and I nod. "I'm fine" I answer and I take his plate from him to wash it. "The first weeks were also hard for me. Even the first months" he says after a short silence.

"Taehyung is your owner. I guess it was harder for you then it is for me right now" I say and I look at him. "Yes, it was" Jungkook answers looking down like his feet are super interesting.

I feel bad for him and put my hand on his shoulder to let him know that I'm here for him now. "It's all alright now! I love living here! I love Tae" Jungkook says suddenly, looking up from the ground. I startle a little and take my hand back.

"You'll be alright too Jiminie!" he says enthusiastic and he walks back to the kitchen. I sigh softly. I honestly don't want to be here. I want to have a normal life. I want to go to school, I want to live with my family, I want to make friends and feel free to walk outside without asking my 'owner'. I just.. don't want an owner.

I want to be free.