•Chapter 15•

Jimin's P.O.V.:

"Where are they?" I ask confused. I'm sitting on the couch. Jungkook is sitting with me and we're watching a movie called 'Handsome devil'. Jin walks out of the kitchen with a self-made apple cake.

He takes a seat next to me and puts the cake on the coffee table. "I think they are working a little bit, sweetheart. They may be rich but they still have to do some stuff for their parents because they are the ones with all the money" Jin explains and he giggles slightly.

He cuts the cake and gives each of us a piece of it. I take it from him and enjoy the little piece of heaven. He's such an amazing cook. "Yeah Tae texted me to say that he was out with Suga for work this morning so don't worry about them," Jungkook says and I look at him.

He's holding his phone. It's an iPhone. "You have an iPhone?" I ask but I realize that that is a stupid question because I can just see that he's holding an iPhone. "Yes, Tae gave it to me," he says and I stare at the phone with big eyes.

I could call Ella if I had a phone. I would finally hear her voice again. That's really something I want right now. Hearing Ella's voice.

"Taehyung knows I don't have anyone to contact so he kind of trusts me" Jungkook keeps explaining. It's true. Jungkook told me he was found and that he hadn't any family so he can't contact anyone.

Even if I had a phone, I couldn't contact anyone either. I don't know anything about my parents. "You would like to call someone?" I hear Jungkook ask and I look at him. He's holding his phone out to me. I look at it and get a big smile on my face.

"You would let me use your phone?" I ask surprised. He nods immediately. "Of course!" he says and smiles at me. I look at Jin. I expected him to have a weird look on his face. He doesn't know about this all so he should think that this is weird right?

Well, he wasn't looking surprised at all. Right now it doesn't even matter to me. I have a chance to call Ella and that's the only thing that's important.

I quickly put my piece of cake on the table and jump up. "Wait a minute" I yell while running upstairs. I quickly run into the room and take the picture that I took from Ella the last day that I saw her.

It's been so long. Way too long.

I quickly run downstairs again and grab the phone out of Jungkook's hands. He looks at me with a big smile on his face. I truly think he's happy to see me this happy. I sit down again with the phone in my right hand and the picture on my left.

"Who's that?" Jungkook asks curiously. "The only one who understands me and got through the same things as I did" I answer with a smile.

"Call her," Jin says. I look at him and nod. I type in her number and click on the button to start the call.

I keep the phone on my ear and listen to the beep. I feel my heart go faster. I missed her so much.

"Hello? Ella here" I hear a familiar voice say on the other side of the line.

I hold my breath. I feel my eyes getting watery. I missed her more than I thought I did. I realized I missed her. I told Suga about her and I realized that I missed her but now that I'm hearing her voice again.. waw.

I jump up from the couch and start walking around. "Who is this?" I hear her say again. I feel myself panicking. I don't want her to end the call because I don't say anything but it's hard for me to get the words out of my mouth.

"E-Ella. I-it's me" I finally get a few words out of my mouth. 'It's me'? Seriously? I should have said my name. I'm so dumb.

"JIMINIE!?" I hear her scream from the other side of the line. "Oh my god, Jiminie! I missed you so so much! I thought I would never hear you again. I'm so happy to hear from you! You got a phone from your owner?!" she asks enthusiastically.

"No, I didn't get a phone but I have a friend and I could use his phone to call you. I missed you too! I love you! I want to see you aga-" I want to say but someone behind me starts talking loudly.

"What is happening here?" Suga's voice sounds different. Louder and harder. I don't like it. "I'm calling someone really close to me Sir" I answer as sweet as I can. I clearly did something wrong. I don't think he likes it that I'm calling Ella.

"Who gave you permission to do that?" He asks me. His voice is still loud and hard. I think he's angry.

"I didn-" I begin but Suga doesn't listen to me. "You always need permission! For everything, you want to do! This is how it works. I am your owner, you're my property" he says to me and he takes Jungkook's phone out of my hand.

I could hear Ella talk. "Jimin, everything okay there?" I hear her concerned voice ask. "Everything is alright with him. He has to leave now, I'm sorry" Suga says and he ends the call before Ella got the chance to give him an answer.

"No! I just wanted to talk to Ella! I miss her! I love her!" I yell. I don't yell at Suga, I just yell at everyone. "YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO YELL AT HIM!" another voice suddenly yells loudly. I startle and I look at Taehyung.

I don't see Jin anymore. "Why are you allowed to yell at me? I can't yell at Suga because he is my owner but why are you allowed to yell at me when I'm not your property?" I ask Taehyung. I'm not even mad. I don't sound mad. I'm just curious.

I mean.. it isn't logic, right? I see Taehyung looking at Suga for help. Taehyung looks really mad and it scares me.

"Jimin, go to our room," Suga says to me. I shallow. I just wanted to speak to Ella.

"Bu-" I start but I see how Taehyung hits Suga's arm what causes Suga to yell at me loudly.

"I SAID GO TO OUR ROOM!"

I don't like him like this. I don't like myself. It's my fault that Suga reacts like this. I'm so so stupid. I look up at him. Tears are rolling over my cheeks. I take a moment to look at him.

After a short silence, I start walking. I walk past Suga and walk upstairs. I quickly walk into our room and get into the bed. I pull the blanket over my head and start crying harder.

I don't want this. I don't like this. I don't like it when Suga is so mad at me.

I don't want to be bad. I want to be good for Suga.

I want Suga to like me. I want him to praise me.

I want him to be happy with me.