•Chapter 28•

Yoongi's P.O.V.:

I groan and open my eyes. The light is too much but I just keep my eyes open to look around. The voices woke me up.

I'm lying on the couch what is kind of weird because I never sleep on the couch. I turn around and walk to the table.

Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung are already having breakfast. They all look up when I take my seat.

"Hangover?" Taehyung asks. I look up at him to see that he's looking just as bad as me. I just nod and sigh deeply.

"Me too" Taehyung answers and he smiles a little.

"You still remember what happened last night?" Jungkook asks. I look at Taehyung who nods. "Every little detail. It is worth remembering" he says and he winks at Jungkook who starts blushing.

I look at Jimin who has a blush on his cheeks too. He looks at me but I can't read his face. It seems to have sadness in it what confuses me.

"Do you?" he asks and now everyone looks at me. I shake my head. I can't remember anything that happened last night and it's frustrating because I want to know why Jimin looks so sad.

I take one of the strawberries and take a bite. I feel someone staring at me though so I look up to see Jimin looking at me.

I shallow and bring a strawberry to his mouth. "You want some?" I ask and I expected him to take a bite but he pushes my arm away instead, making me frown.

"I don't need anything from you" he whispers but it's loud enough for me to hear. I look at the others but they didn't hear it.

Why is he like this? What happened yesterday?

I go with my hand through my hair and sigh softly.

"Sooo what about you guys? I heard some moans coming from downstairs yesterday," Taehyung suddenly says on a teasing tone.

I look up at him with a confused face. "Ohh right, you don't remember. I think you miss an important part of your memory, isn't it Jimin?" he asks and I look at Jimin with a shocked face.

Jimin looks down. I don't think anything amazing happened. Did we do something? Did we have sex?

I don't think Jimin would ever want sex with me. He isn't like that.

I groan and hit my forehead with my hand. Why can't I remember?

"Tell us what happened Jimin... I think Suga really wants to know," Taehyung says and he starts laughing. He really thinks he's funny. I'm curious though so I don't really mind him for asking this.

I would really like to know what happened last night. Did Taehyung really hear moans? Or was that just a stupid joke to tease us again?

"I don't want to talk about it" Jimin answers after a long silence.

"You can't say no? You're his property, remember?" Taehyung says and you can already hear that he is getting mad. He jokes a lot but his joke mood is gone.

I know that Taehyung hates the fact that I'm not as strict with Jimin as he is with Jungkook. He's getting so mad about it.

"I'm Suga's property. He paid for me. He didn't ask me to tell you guys-" Jimin starts and he gets up from his chair.

I shiver slightly. Jimin is getting mad. Was it that bad? What happened? Why doesn't he want to tell us?

"You were the one asking me something so I am allowed to say no and that's what I'm doing right now. I'm saying NO to you!" Jimin yells and he wants to run away.

Taehyung pushes me so hard that I almost fall from my chair bumping into Jimin who was about the run upstairs.

I grab his arm and stop him. "Jimin wait... I would really like to know what happened last night" I say and I scratch the back of my neck.

"Of course, I'll tell you upstairs sir" he answers and he tries to be nice to me but I notice him struggling with it.

I think he's mad at me and I have no idea why. It's killing me.

"Why don't you just tell it now?" I ask him eventually. I feel Taehyung staring at me and I know that he wants me to say this. He doesn't want me to give Jimin what he wants. I feel that Taehyung is really mad right now and he really wants me to defend him by being mad at Jimin for what he said.

I think Jimin was right though.

I look at Jimin with a begging look. I just want him to tell us what happened. Can he just do that?

I only get a mad face back. He pulls his arm out of my grip.

"You really want me to say what happened last night? Here?" he asks me. He's really mad right now.

I just nod quickly.

"I didn't want to say it here with everyone because what you did really wasn't nice for me. I really feel so bad about what happened and it hurts.." he starts and suddenly I see tears rolling down his cheeks.

F*ck. What the f*ck have I done?

"You-you start-started touching me and-and I told you to stop but you were too dr-drunk and you didn't.." he stutters and I hold my breath.

I look at Jimin who suddenly seems to get mad again. He angrily wipes his tears away and takes a deep breath.

"You almost RAPED me," he says eventually before running upstairs quickly.

I feel my heart breaking in my chest. Does he really feel like I almost raped him?

I close my eyes for a second and concentrate on last night.

Flashes of what happened are suddenly appearing.

I quickly open my eyes again and turn to Taehyung. I open my mouth but I don't know what to say.

"He-he feels like I almost raped him" I whisper but Taehyung shakes his head.

"He's probably overreacting and by the way, it's your right to have sex with him. You paid to have him so now you can do with him what you want" he says but now it's my turn to shake my head.

"I never wanted him to feel like I wanted to rape him. It's not right to see people as your property" I answer and I feel so bad for Jimin.

"I think Suga is right" Jungkook suddenly says. We both look up to see him. He's very insecure and he looks scared right now. I never heard him saying something that was against Taehyung.

"Jimin is very fragile. He-"

"STOP TALKING" Taehyung suddenly yells. I see Jungkook startle. "I just-" Jungkook starts again but Taehyung stops him again.

"I don't want to hear you anymore, go to our room," Taehyung says and I look at Jungkook who has tears in his eyes. He quickly gets up and leaves.

Jungkook is right... I'm right.. Taehyung is wrong.

What I did last night is wrong. Nobody has the right to have sex with someone who doesn't want it.

What have I done?