End!! OF BOOK ONE!!

Hello everyone!!!! This is the end of the first book!!! I plan to resume this specific storyline in a second book. Of course, you'll have to wait a bit before book two starts getting published, especially since I'm writing a SPINOFF BOOK!!!

The spinoff will include new characters. It will essentially be a backdoor pilot for a set of characters that will be introduced to this main book series. So be looking for that in the next few days.

I'm also not quite marking this one off as complete on wattpad because I wanted to tweak things slightly, so I'll be doing that throughout the week and weekend before  making this as finished.

AND OVER 1,200 READS?!? That's CRAZY! I can't believe I even reached this point and it is so crazy. I'm extremely grateful for y'all and blessed to have started this series and I can't wait to see what happens in the future. Eventually, when the series is complete, I also have plans to publish(whether my dad is publishing it or not, I do not know.)

Please also feel free to write what you want to see in book two because I'm more inspired to write than I have been in a while. Especially with how busy school has been.

By the way, the spinoff is called First Steps and here is the description:

The beginning was like any other sickness. Like any other flu. At least that's what everyone thought.

But boy, were they wrong. This is a disease that would change the world. Whether for the better or for the worse, that was the choice of the survivor.

A spinoff book for my other book and soon to be series, A Story To Tell. This takes a look at a different group of people that will eventually collide with the main set of survivors, but the question is when?

Alright guys!! That's the description, and feel free to check it out. It would be deeply and gratefully appreciated. And look out for book two coming out. Book two will be called A Story To Tell: Season 2.

BYEE!!!! for now....