8. Pool Party

I shook my head and went back to my drink. After finishing it though, I decided it would be best if I just go home. I mean, I'm not exactly hyped about watching my friends being humped or whatever else by those strippers, and I'm not in the mood for that myself, so...

I went into the main room biting my lip to find Lisa. Luckily, she wasn't with any of the guys at the moment, so she quickly saw me and came with a wide grin. "Hey, Su! So, how's my surprise, huh?" she waved her brows, clearly satisfied with herself, so I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, cool. But listen, I think I'm gonna go, I'm starting to get sleepy, so..."

"What?! No! C'mon, you can't leave now! Please, wait, I have this gorgeous guy here, he's ribbed as hell! Just have fun with him!" "But...!" she left me with opened mouth to go to a guy standing with his drink near the window, while some girl's tracing his abs with a red tomato face. I rolled my eyes with a whine. Oh, c'mon, Lisa...!

I saw her whispering something to his ear, so I turned backwards already blushing. How am I supposed to say no to the guy she especially asked for me now?! Crap... fine, just this one time and I'm going...

I sighed to myself and slowly started to turn back. But I widened my eyes in complete surprise. Oh hell nah! I opened my mouth seeing not anyone else than of course my hot neighbor Jimin, walking without his shirt already, with messed up hair and chocolate abs with the tattoo right in my face. He blinked and stopped for a second too after seeing my face. I closed my eyes with a quiet whine and not even caring anymore I just left outside, to the pool. Are you kidding me...

I sat down on the ground after taking off my shoes and dipped my feet in the water. Ah, this is nice... but then I screamed, when someone run and jumped straight into the pool, basically giving me a free shower. I had a swim suit under, don't get me wrong, since Lisa said we will use the pool, but this?!

"Yah, what the hell?!" I yelled at the stripper, when his head and shoulders were back above the surface. He simply shook his head to get the hair out of his face and then he slicked it back with his fingers. I clenched my teeth dripping wet, as he smirked smugly.

"That's for trying to avoid me." I snorted and stood up. Thankfully I had the dry clothes to change into with me, but right now I need to take the dress off anyways. Jimin, because of course it's him, grinned and whistled, when I did just that. "And that's way better." I clenched my teeth again and glared at him trying to get as much water out of my dress above the pool as I could.

"Asshole." he just smirked shrugging still drifting in the water. "Since you're all dressed up now, get in already." I frowned. "Huh? Why do you think I wanna swim with you?" he narrowed his eyes and swam closer. "Because the host's just asked me to entertain you and I'm gonna do my job. Get in or I'm gonna get you in here myself."

I snorted, but he raised his brow with such a face, that I clenched my teeth, left my dress on the seat nearby and went into the warm water. Ok, it's nice in here, not gonna lie... I looked at my neighbor.

"Well? I'm in." he smirked and quickly swam towards me, quickly grabbing my hips under water. "Good." I blinked and frowned at him after glancing at his hands. "Jimin, what are you doing?" he shrugged innocently. "What do you mean?" I rolled my eyes trying to get his hands off of me. "C'mon, no one's here, you don't need to..." I tried, because we're really not that close with each other.

But of course in that moment Lisa decided to move the party to the pool. She opened the door with a wide smile and called everyone else. "C'mon, guys, it's summer! Let's swim! Oh, hey, guys, hope we're not interrupting anything." she winked to Jimin, so he smirked at her shaking his head, while I rolled my eyes. "Not yet."

I frowned at him and smacked his stomach under water. What do you mean not yet?! But he simply narrowed his eyes on me, took my hands and put them around his neck, while swimming a bit away with me, to make room for others. "You were saying?" I sighed and shook my head. "Nevermind." it doesn't matter anymore, I mean, now there actually are people here.

I gulped closing my eyes, when he leaned his head and started to kiss my neck still grabbing my hips. I tried to push him away anyways feeling weird. "Jimin, what the..." "What, you don't want any show from me anymore?" I clenched my teeth. "It's just weird..." he snorted now also biting my ear. I tried not to moan.

I felt his full lips on every side of my neck for some time, as well as tongue sometimes, when I finally saw some hope. The other guys started switching around with the girls, so maybe he'll go to someone else too...

But he didn't, he wasn't even looking at the rest. I was already breathing harder with his hands around my waist, so I bit my lip nervously. "You're not gonna go to someone else now? I'm not the only one here, you know." he chuckled and backed a bit to look at me. I don't even know if I was blushing or not. "Your friend said she's gonna pay me double, if I make you stay the night here. She told me it's for your help at the finals or something. So no, I'm not gonna switch, since I'm yours for the night." 

He's... mine...?