47. Smeraldo Boys

I bit my lip, while he called someone, probably his club. "Hyung? Mm, hi. Listen, I've got a possible offer, so can you tell me if we're available on Saturday?" he listened to the reply. "At 8. Me, Kookie and Yoongi hyung." I bit my lip waiting. "Ok. Uh... actually, I'll give you the client. She's a friend of mine." he winked to me giving me the phone and I widened my eyes panically.

"What?! No...!" I mouthed, but he giggled and basically put his phone into my hand. I swallowed and eventually raised to my ear. "Um... hello?" "Yes, hello, Smeraldo Boys here. So you wish to book 3 of our strippers for this Saturday at 8, correct?" uh... it's not me though...! "Yes..." "Alright. You're lucky, the listed ones by ManggaeTteok are available on that day." ManggaeTteok...? That's Jimin's nickname? Pff... "If you can give me your contact information now, I will send you our bank account for the payment via email. 3 of our strippers will cost you 300 000 each, so 900 000 in total."

Almost a million won?! I opened my mouth wide and looked at Jimin shocked, because of what he raised his brows surprised. I quickly shook my head going back to his hyung or whoever that is. No wonder he could just buy a bike like that." Uh... well, I can tell you what you need, but I'm not able to pay you right now. It's actually my friend's party, she just asked me to get in contact with you, so..." I think I surprised the guy. "Oh. I understand, but we can't make any reservations before hand. I can't promise you anything without payment first, that's our rule. Can you get your friend's permission then?" I bit my lip. "Uh... can I tell you what you need and you will send her the email? That way she can just pay herself and everything's clear, isn't it?" Jimin clearly snorted amused and his hyung hemmed.

"Oh... well, yes, I guess we can do that. Please let her know then, that we only accept payments until the day before the event. Also, any amount of money received by the strippers during the party is their private money. We also don't make any refunds. If any of our strippers is harmed in any way, we will count for the damages in the following week from the account of the payment. That's of course excluding any of their own mistakes and accidents. If your friend has any specific requests, I'd also like to know beforehand about them. Do you have any questions by now?"

I just blinked for a moment comprehending all of the rules. "Uh... no, I don't think so..." "Good. Then please tell me her full name and birthdate..." I told him the basic contact information for Eunha, then he hanged up saying, that he's waiting for the payment, and he'll call Jimin back after that. So I gave my boyfriend his phone back and he giggled. "Was it that scary?" I rolled my eyes and quickly called Eunha. "Shut up." "Yeah? That was quick!" I giggled to my friend. Hehe, contacts. "Yeah, well, I told you I can think of something. Listen, you'll get an email with a bank account of the club, so pay up, or they won't do any reservations. But... trust me, take a deep breath before looking at that sum."

Jimin laughed next to me and Eunha was just confused, probably already opening the mail. "Huh? What, they're this expensive...?" I sighed in the same moment as she gasped. I nodded. "Exactly. You're sure?" she gritted her teeth before talking to me. "Yes! Yes, I fucking am sure. Ok, just let me find my card... my poor card..." she whined quietly after all. So I listed her the rules while waiting for her to pay and then I hanged up after she's done. Jimin was still looking at me amused.

"Such a bad girl I have. Calling on strippers for her friend's party." I narrowed my eyes on him. "Yah. You're one of the strippers I'm getting, so shut up." he snorted and his phone rang after that. I love quick payments. "Oh, hyung? Sure." he gave me the phone again and at least now I knew what to expect. "Yes?" I asked and heard the same nice voice again.

"Everything's clear, I've just received the payment. I'm making a reservation for Chang Eunha then. 3 strippers, MeowMeow, GoldenMaknae and ManggaeTteok for Saturday at 8pm, is that correct?" I blinked trying not to laugh, because I still can't get over their nicknames. "Uh, yes, everything's alright." "Perfect. I wish you both great fun and please remember about us for future parties." I smiled. "Of course, thank you. Goodbye." "Goodbye."

When I was giving him his phone back, Jimin's still looking at me amused. "So we're really going to another party together, huh?" I shrugged. "I guess. At least now I know you'll be there." he giggled and leaned forward. "It's gonna be fun." I made a face not sure about that, but let him kiss me. Then he sighed. "Ok, gotta go. Still have the club to attend to." now I giggled at his wording. "Uh huh. Been there." he grinned and waved with a cute smile before leaving. I swear, maybe he's a hella hot and even bitchy stripper sometimes, but most of the times he's literally a cute kitten.