67. Minus 5

So when the guys started coming in the girl, because of what she almost passed out screaming, Jimin clenched his eyes and gritted his teeth, having serious trouble breathing, going with his hand so fast like I'll never be able to. Holy shit... wait, but he has his clothes still on! He can't just...!

Jimin clearly couldn't care less about it though, since he gasped and stretched his spine with closed eyes in the next moment. I widened my eyes and panickly leaned down to take his erected dick into my mouth, just in time before he started coming. I honestly just didn't know what else to do so that he didn't mess up his clothes. He curved even more because of that and moaned so loud, I had to cover his mouth with my hand. He was moaning and coming for so long I seriously got concerned, while swallowing automatically. Is that normal...? Or does it depend on how much he's actually turned on? Or maybe for how long he was stopping himself before...? I swear, he sometimes makes me question so many weird things...

With another moan he just took his hand from his dick onto my head to push me down more. I widened my eyes and whined, but let him. Fine, I guess I did tease him pretty decently... I took his whole dick in my mouth and finally swallowed the rest of his cum, while he took deep breaths and started calming down. While at it, he snorted irritated and quickly turned off the porn in the middle by loudly closing the lid of my laptop, so I giggled. Then coughed having a gag reflex. Ugh, crap...

He smirked and pulled my hair upwards until I was sitting back, so I blinked and wiped my face with my hand still blushing crimson red. I just had him in my mouth, shit... he was narrowing his eyes and leaned towards me looking like a pissed off devil, I even leaned back automatically. But he still had my hair in his grip, so he jerked it, making me gasp and stare at him speechless. Wha...?

"You have no idea how hard I'm gonna fuck you now, Kim Sujan." I swallowed. Now?! I started doubting if it was a good idea to play him porn... "I'm gonna keep shoving my dick so hard into you and for this long, that you'll go completely numb, you'll only be able to scream calling my name for more. And when I finally let you come on me, I'm only gonna make you come again. And again, until how many times was it? 5? Fine, I'll fuck you 5 times in a row, only letting you scream and moan. I'm sure making you remember your first time, don't worry."

He let my hair go and leaned against the wall with a satisfied smirk,because of what I swallowed and bit my lip staring at the sheets. Crap... I should've known... "But... can you... postpone it maybe? You can't just do that on my first time..." I said quietly and he snorted. "What, now you're regretting teasing me? Should've thought about it earlier, babe, I told you, you can't win with a stripper when it comes to sex." I rolled my eyes. "But that's not fair! If I didn't help you now, you'd be stained all over, so give me a break here."

He narrowed his eyes, then snorted looking at the window. "I'll see what I can do." I opened my mouth frowning, but then gave up with a sigh. I really shouldn't have done that... he looked at me with a satisfied smirk now. "I wasn't kidding about fucking you hard though. I'm gonna make you tremble and whine in ecstasy for hours, so that you never think of teasing me like that again."

I closed my eyes swallowing still red on my face. Since when he's talking about it so openly?  "Stop..." then he snorted amused shaking his head. "I still can't believe you actually played me porn though. You're such a bad horny virgin, I'm surprised." I glared at him. "Well, I may be still a virgin, but I know how to use the internet." he giggled. "Oh, really? Why did you play this one exactly then? Lucky guess?" I rolled my eyes blushing. "I opened a site, chose a category and then clicked on the thumbnail."

He snorted amused again. "Uh huh. But why exactly a rough one? I can get you chose a threesome, since I'm bisexual, but you could've chosen plenty of softer ones for starters." I clenched my teeth blushing now avoiding his look. "Well, that I didn't know! But it worked out just fine." he clenched his teeth and grabbed my chin before turning my head to him, making me gasp in a surprise again. "Fine? Chh. Now I see. Don't worry, I got plenty of ideas how to fuck you from it, if that was your plan."

I widened my eyes and opened my mouth. "Wha...! Wait, but... I mean... I'm not a guy... and you're just one guy, so...?" he smirked and tilted his head with a weird evil face. "Oh, so you want me to watch it again? Sure, maybe I'll draw even more from this lesson." I gulped and slowly got off the bed now, when he was about to reach for y laptop. "No need, trust me..."

He laughed when I was dressing up, then I put the laptop back on my desk. And he sighed fixing his hair. "Well, as much as it was a huge pain in the ass, I enjoyed it. Especially your mouth at the end. I like when you're naughty like that, my kinky virgin." I glared and clenched my teeth crossing my arms. "Stop calling me a virgin finally!" he raised his brow with a smirk. "Is that a proposition? 'Cause I'm very down to change that."